New here, and wondering about the ranks

As the title says, I am new and I am just wondering what the ranks represent underneath peoples names. (major, general etc) I initially assumed it was based on the number of posts a person has made to the forums but after seeing a few of the brand new people have different ranks I am now confused. (Not that that is hard to do hehe)

So can anyone explain?

Thanks xx

Fluffbags wrote:

As the title says, I am new and I am just wondering what the ranks represent underneath peoples names. (major, general etc) I initially assumed it was based on the number of posts a person has made to the forums but after seeing a few of the brand new people have different ranks I am now confused. (Not that that is hard to do hehe)

So can anyone explain?

Thanks xx

its number of posts, reviews, purchase bascailly everything you do :)

ohhhhhh so its not just about the posts! That makes sense now as to why different new people had diff ranks.

Also giving a hint as to how much shopping the new people have done before first posting hehehehe :D

Thanks steve x

Fluffbags wrote:

ohhhhhh so its not just about the posts! That makes sense now as to why different new people had diff ranks.

Also giving a hint as to how much shopping the new people have done before first posting hehehehe :D

Thanks steve x

noo problemo x

Steve? Sorry lol just wondering also, how can you tell if someone replies to your comments or thread? Not getting emails or anything. Do you just have to keep checking back or am I overlooking something in my account or what not?

Fluffbags wrote:

Steve? Sorry lol just wondering also, how can you tell if someone replies to your comments or thread? Not getting emails or anything. Do you just have to keep checking back or am I overlooking something in my account or what not?

nah uve just gotta keep checking back :(.

What i do is have 2 tabs of LH open, one for chat and another one that i re-fresh every few mins to see if someone has replied :)

Fluffbags wrote:

If you go here:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/fluffbags/
(can also be found by going to 'Your Account' at the top of the page then scrolling down and choosing 'View your profile as others see it')

Then underneath the 'Posts' section you can see all the posts you've made and click the relevant links there and see who's replied. Sadly no thread subscription system (and thus no e-mail system).

In reply to the ranks thing...I've got in on good authority that LH are creating a special rank just for you.."Geography Master" hahahah sorry, just kidding, hope you are well xx

:D yes that is my current method for tracking posts turtle, by going into "view profile as others see it" and checking there. No comment on the new rank except to say if I could LOCATE lovehoney HQ id go down and insist they change yours to general geek :P hehe