Rankings

Hi, i have a a totally random question and would love it if i could have it answered please.

What is the rank order on here? Ive spent about half hour looking though old posts and i can find alot of rank questions but no answer to the specific order in which they follow.

Im so intrested, i know that the ranks technicaly mean nothing and do nothing whatsoever to your account but i am curious. :)

- Also is there a keywoord search button to search posts on here? Im not sure if there is one and i cant find it (wouldnt be the first time for me) or if there isnt one in the first place. It would just save me so much time instead of looking though all of the postings :)

Look up British army ranks and you will find the order.

Just put a keyword into the search bar at the top of the Forum.

Lollipop i am so dumb haha i didnt even realise that was there i thought that was still a shop search haha

It confused me for a while too. I kept trying to search whilst on the forum page for toys and vice verse!

No you're not dumb hun you're just getting used to thing and Nope it changes when you go into the forum like magic lol :)

Makes sense now lol

I did the same with the search bar first couple of times then suddenly realised lol.

I wouldn't take too much notice of the ranks.

Like all forums, It's the content and quality of the posts that they post that counts.

Abit like sex. Quality not Quantity.