Cadet Rank?

I am curious as to what order these rankings are given in?
Also how do you get promoted to a new title, please can someone shed some light on this for me please :)

Quite a few posts about this before so use the search. LH used to have a concept of an army of testers. The ranks are almost those of the British army. Rank improves with increased number of posts and reviews. It increases quite quickly to begin with but field Marshall status still evades me. I think it's only purpose is fun.

Hope that helps and you are settling in.

AsYouWish,
I only just found the search bar 2 mins ago, I always thought it was too search for products! So please forgive me for that MISTAKE lol :)

I was reading about the rankings & I'm wanting to be a general lol! So I shall do my upmost best to get promoted to general lol 😆

That helped loads, and yeah settling in great, I just love lovehoney
Xx,xxxx

I asked this once and Lovehoney's Jess gave me a link to the british armed forces website.

I just moved up a rank from brigadier to major general too :D

popk1n wrote:

I asked this once and Lovehoney's Jess gave me a link to the british armed forces website.

I just moved up a rank from brigadier to major general too :D

I so wanna be a captain lol xxx

I would have liked Commando.

I will admit I love the rankings, raising up the ranks :-) quite proud to be in the lh barmy army haha xx

So they're definitely based on the armed forces. Just got promoted. No clue why cos I haven't bought anything yet?

I think you get promoted based on the number of posts you write

slinky binky wrote:

So they're definitely based on the armed forces. Just got promoted. No clue why cos I haven't bought anything yet?

Its based off reviews and posts (possibly photos too) on your profile :) so it doesnt matter what you buy. If you have 500 posts and havent bought anything youll be a higher rank than someone who has bought 20 items but posted no reviews or forum posts

popk1n wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Its based off reviews and posts (possibly photos too) on your profile :) so it doesnt matter what you buy. If you have 500 posts and havent bought anything youll be a higher rank than someone who has bought 20 items but posted no reviews or forum posts

popk1n wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Cheers hun. I could review alot of products as there's nothing I enjoy more than reviews. Can I write reviews on product that are from here and other retailers? As I've bought from here without an account, and other retailers products are sold on lovehoney so could I also review those product? I've got alot of friends who use Lovehoney, including one I miss dearly...sob sob

As long as it's a product that LH sell you can review it.
You can even review ones they no longer sell if you can find the product page

Sum Sub wrote:

I found afew of the toys we bought last year in the big summer sale no longer being sold but too behind on current items to even think about reviewing those.

One day I might think about reviewing toys maybe when I get an extra 48 hours in the day ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Sum Sub wrote:

Sub sub Thank you as this is sublime news I'll have to start writing then. Writing is my passion, journalism was the career I was pursuing, however my life changed when the litter terrors came along. Wink wink. Naturally I wouldn't change a thing though *blushes* Cuddlekins haha! life can be hectic at the most chilled of times but I always find the time to write. It's great fun writing reviews especially give me satisfaction as I know I'm helping other clients of whatever company it may be.

What is the highest you can reach ?

Cadet - ?

Elle & em wrote:

Cadet - ?

Field Marshall is the highest x

That's great thank you shadow collector xx

Shadow Collector wrote:

Elle & em wrote:

Cadet - ?

WOW i'm the highest rank and didnt even know.

bondagegod wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Elle & em wrote:

Cadet - ?

WOW i'm the highest rank and didnt even know.

No greater position to achieve, then, unless Lovehoney decide to introduce the ranks of Thrice-endowed Supreme Donkey of the Trouserpod, Lord of thr High-Slung Bottoms of Zob, and Grand Admiral of the Dark Segment... ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Haha briona87 they'd be good 😀