new here first time buying lingerie

Hi. im bunny and this week for my OH birthday i decided it was time to try lingerie...see if it was yay or nay. i bought the adore me basque set in red and eeeeek.. my first ever pair of stockings. Gorgeous set well made and the fit is perfection but my question is..... after a really hot night literally 33 degrees in bedroom lol how best to was my basque? anyone actually bought this and already had sucess washing without bending the bones? help appreciated guys x

Hello and welcome :)

Glad you enjoyed the basque, I love mine too! I always wash gently by hand with lukewarm water and baby shampoo and have had no problems x

NatandTom wrote:

Hello and welcome :)

Glad you enjoyed the basque, I love mine too! I always wash gently by hand with lukewarm water and baby shampoo and have had no problems x

I use this method for all our lingerie too, including the crotchless knickers, and it's all come out nice and fresh. I also pat it dry between two towels to dab as much moisture as I can out if it before hanging it out. It's much better than wringing it out as it doesn't wrinkle and stretch the fabrics as much.

Hand-washing isn't as big a chore as it sounds, and totally worth the extra effort to keep things looking good for longer. 🙂

Hello and welcome! Not sure what washing machine you have but on mine there is a delicates wash and I always shove mine in on that, always comes out perfect and never had any issues. And as already said, you could always hand wash in luke warm water with some gentle soap like baby soap or shampoo ☺️

I use the delicates wash on the washing machine too, never had a problem.