What is your current favorite toy to use on your partner?

Pretty self-explanatory title I think, you get the point ;)

I have a pink feather tickler I really enjoy using on my OH. Bought it for a few cents at a local store just to try it out before I ordered a more expensive tickler. It's more of a gimmick though so it probably won't last very long but it's a fun little thing to use and it made for a nice introduction to sensory play!

My mind.
Muhahahahahah

Hmm - at the moment I like using the Dash 10 vibrating butt plug along with the screaming O open faced stroker on hubby - really has him clutching the sheets !

On me he likes to use the largest butt plug in the liquorice dip set along with my Tracey cox supersex 10 silicone vibrator - so damn good ;)

Whew, sure sounds like fun Terri :)!

@Sum Sub I bet you have a large imagination then ;)

One of my favourite toys is the Bondage Boutique Advanced Split Leather Paddle. I use it to spank my partner while he does dishes to make it less of a chore ;)

I also have a beautiful riding crop that I don't know the brand of as it was a gift from my cousin but it's fantastically loud and satisfying to use.

And another favourite is the Bondage Boutique Under the Bed Restraints because it's always ready to go when we are and it's easy to adjust.

(I use a lot of toys so I had to narrow it down to my top 3 :P)