New house ...

We move into a new house next week (yes there are boxes everywhere at present house)
We have been talking about which room to christen first the day we move in... Anyone else care to share naughty tales from moving into a new place..mind you after a day of shifting boxes we may just collapse with a beer and a curry :-)
X

Ohhhh exciting! I remember moving into my new house, we had boxes everywhere! You could only just see the tv we had just assembled cuddled up on the sofa we didn't care about the boxes or that we had not yet assembled the bed upstairs we just found ourselfs increadibly horny, we had to explore! Lol we started on the sofa and then the kitchen work top, making our way to the stairs (a little uncomfortable) I think it's exciting the fact you haven't yet had sex in your new place makes you even more horny and want to play more! Enjoy and get exploring!! Let u know how you get on ;) x

We moved from Ireland to London a few months ago and prob didn't have sex for the first week because we were so exhausted. All our plans to christen the house went straight our the window when we could find simple things like kids toys or the kettle. We ended up turning into robots and did sit down until we had unpacked ever last box and cleaned every surface.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

We moved from Ireland to London a few months ago and prob didn't have sex for the first week because we were so exhausted. All our plans to christen the house went straight our the window when we could find simple things like kids toys or the kettle. We ended up turning into robots and did sit down until we had unpacked ever last box and cleaned every surface.

This is our basic moving protocol LOL

When we moved into our new house we realised our bedframe had been left behind and we had no way of getting it.

So Mattress on the floor for the first two weeks until a new bed frame could be delivered, then we found that it had silly wooden slats on it that kept breaking every time you got a bit adventurous on the bed so new slats sent out old ones sent back.

Long story short we ended up 1 year later with another new bed frame.

So make sure you get your bed ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The bed will be packed and on the van for sure :-) can't wait to explore the new rooms and all the possibilities ... It's the unpacking we are dreading :-))) x

do the unpacking naked then ya can stop for fun when ever ya want might as well make a boring job fun

mrbigpackage wrote:

do the unpacking naked then ya can stop for fun when ever ya want might as well make a boring job fun

Make sure you put curtains/blinds up first then ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hmm that could be an issue .... curtains are packing ... But hey one way to meet the neighbours :-)

Well, I moved in with my boyfriend for the first time in January this year. However, our landlord was quite kind with us and let us bring stuff into the house during the month of December, even if we couldn't stay here, just come and bring stuff and clean the house (as well as many other repairs and such).

When we got our sofas, we decided to try it out the sexy way. The house was so empty at that time, with just some boxes and bags here and there that my voice would echo big time with each moan. But it was some really good sex. Then we did it again when the mattress arived, as we already had the bed delivered by then. Another nice moment.

Very surprisingly, when we finally moved in some days after the New Year's Eve, we had some dry spell for a long time. I guess we took both some time adapting to the new house, and at the time we were very worried because of the cats, as we feared that their meowing at night would upset some neighbour and have problems with the landlord, as officially we can't have them (but he let us. However you never know how other people might react to it and complain).

After some time we finally adapted and now it's even better than when we were living apart. And the tv system provider we subscribed some months after we moved in offered some value to spend on the film renting system and we enjoyed some Marc Dorcel movies... Such nice summer afternoons!

Enjoy your new house :)

When we moved into our first house together it was just three weeks before we were to get married. We had so much stuff to sort out what with combining the contents of two flats, sorting out wedding bits and getting things to a state so that relatives (who were coming over for the wedding) could stay that I can't remeber us having much sex.

We dd make up for it when we got back from our honeymoon and had a firm plan to do it in every room which I think we were pretty successful at doing ;)

In fact the last two parts of the house to be 'christened' were the garden & garage if I remeber rightly.

Some years later we had a loft extention built and a Juliette balcony put in. Couldn't wait to christen that and it's still one of our favouriteplaces to shag whilst looking out over London!

Well we are in and it's chaos

Blond vixen 13... Yep we are machines we get up we un pack we go to bed :-) but house is amazing . Waking up the first morning was brilliant and we had a little celerbration :-)

But it's operation unpack!!!
Fun will begin soon...

We moved in May and thought we'd get stuck in straight away !! Truth was we were to bloody knackered for about 2 weeks after we moved in ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) Hope it all went well, it's a stressful time moving house

After our kids moved out, we found that doing the decorating naked is great....if / when you get paint on yourself , lovely shower or bath to clean it off together, great sex as a result...in the shower, bath, bathroom floor, stairs, landing...kitchen....mm those were good days...

Well i hope your move went a lot smoother than mine hun and enjoy your new home christen every room the day after when you have had a rest lol

Well it's been a few weeks since we moved in and all is brilliant on the house we love it!!! And as for room conquests..

Bedroom check
Lounge check
Stairs check

Next on the list ... Dinning room

Only 3 rooms done ?? Oh come on and get cracking ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

When my SO and I moved into our first flat together we christened all of the rooms! We did have to wait for about 2 weeks though as none of the rooms had any curtains in them and it took us a while to get sorted.

I think my favourite was in the kitchen: I dressed up in heels and lingerie for my partner and waited until he got home from work. He was still wearing his suit and lifted me onto the counter; was wonderful!

Only 3 rooms indeed...but numerous adventures in the 3 rooms :-))))