Sex Room

So me and the OH are lucky to have a spare room (currently used as a guest room) but obviously we aren’t having guests much at the moment so we want to change it into a sex room.

It has a double bed currently and a side board.

I have got some pvc sheets, inflatable sex machines and amble toys that I will leave out on display/charging dock. We have under bed restraints, tape and plenty of other cuffs etc

My question is can anyone think of something we are missing that would be a must have?

5 Likes

Sounds great… if the room is big enough I would definitely put a Sex Swing in there.

9 Likes

Yes I’d love a swing, we have a door jam swing but my OH can’t get into it. It’s a rented house so can’t really drill into the roof :anguished:

First thought that popped in my mind! :heart_eyes: Sex swing!!!

1 Like

Wall restraints - you’ve said its rented so can’t necessarily drill, but if things are in the wall could they be changed to picture hangers when you leave?

2 Likes

Maybe ask the landlord if it would be okay (maybe say you want to hang some plants :wink:)

4 Likes

Closet or shelving unit for the sex toys :grin: get to display all the cool ones

4 Likes

Depends on space and I can’t link because sadly Lovehoney don’t sell them but you can get frames specifically to hold sex swings that mean no drilling into walls or ceilings is needed…

3 Likes

Some great ideas, I think I know what you mean by frames. I might look into it

Love the wall restraints idea!!

to be honest it’s rented but I’m allowed to do whatever I want as long as it’s returned to normal when I leave so I’d just have to fill the holes

3 Likes

Mirrors and maybe if you are into it a camera

6 Likes

Ooh yes, good shout @Holly_Love - definitely mirrors!

2 Likes

Great shout on the mirror, she loves watching and a camera would be good for me too.

An over the door cross can be a lot of fun (unless you have the space for a real one). But even just the over the door cuffs can add something a bit different to bondage.

A simple (but reasonably sturdy) chair can be useful for oral, restraining your partner to, having them sit on a sex toy/stick a suction cup toy to, penetrative sex etc.

Throws for post orgasm chills.

Solid ottomans (the type you can sit on) are great to store bits in and also can double as spanking benches.

Lamps/lighting options so you don’t necessarily have to have the main light on.

4 Likes

Snack bar

12 Likes

Some great ideas thank you.

Just looking into the over the door restraints as I think they would be useful!

We have a chair we use for bondage and forced orgasms but I like the idea of a spanking bench.

:blush:

Lucky you - that sounds great.

I would decorate the room using drapes up on the wall with red LED lights going around the outside of the ceiling - this would transform the look as soon as you walk in :smiling_imp:

Also, I would have some pegs up on the wall to hang/store things like whips, floggers, masks and gags.
Then items will be easily accessible.

Ahhh man, now I’m wishing I had my own sex room :smirk:

3 Likes

@Mr-Mrs-Sexy, if you have restraints am I right in saying you like to get a little kinky? If so, perhaps get an old chair that you can tie her up to with some rope for spanking/impact/forced orgasm play!

Aside from that, some over-the-door restraints or even some bondage furniture (plenty of cool handmade pieces on Etsy).

Mini fridge for hydrating drinks and (if you’re into temperature play) ice.

I’m curious: if this is a rented place, don’t you have to have regular inspections every 3 months or so by the letting agents? That could be amusing if you forget they’re coming! :laughing:

6 Likes

Usually not :rofl: When I was renting a flat they only ever inspected the front door for fire safety, but I know our landlord for our house won’t be in until we move out :rofl:

As amusing as that would be our property is rented Inna sense I pay monthly but not a normal rental agreement as it’s done through work.