New look

Don't need any help, just wanted to say a massive well done on the new site masthead! (I'm sure that's not what it's called but I haz the dumb today. Navigation bar? Something like that). It's really simple and easy to use and looks amazing - I love it! :D Really like the subtle tweaks on the forums too, simple changes have made it look less cluttered.

Awesome job doooods.

Oooh, Carly, you're a mind reader, was just coming to point out a bug :)

All seems okay on my phone at the moment but will give it a good go on the home pooter later! I likes it! SG69 x

Nexas wrote:

It seems to have disappeared on mine LOL But I didn't like it anyway, it kept having all these things drop down anytime I hovered the mouse near it so I'd end up clicking something random.

It has a few seconds delay before the drop-down happens so that it doesn't appear if you just touch off it. I still love it! :D

I think I'd get bored waiting for 0.5 whole seconds :P

Nexas wrote:

It seems to have disappeared on mine LOL But I didn't like it anyway, it kept having all these things drop down anytime I hovered the mouse near it so I'd end up clicking something random.

It's gone back to the old one on mine too for some reason x

The flicking between the two is helpful, coz I definitely prefer the new one. It's much cleaner and less cluttered. It's about the only change I've liked, I HATE it when facebook and ebay constantly tinker.

Looks nice! Definite improvement, less clutter ;)

Doc - tried either forcing the javascript for the dropdowns to load first (I think its placement in the html can be a factor in that, though that's rather simplistic a solution and one I'm sure you've tried!), or putting the other content in a function, and only allowing that function to load once everything else on the page has loaded (i.e. the js dropdowns)? Although it would be a hell of a function, possibly quite messy.

Anyway, I'll stop thinking now, it hurts my brane.

I like it, because it's idiot proof, and I am occasionally an idiot. Simple is good!

SS xx