New Nipple Clamps

Anyone else think it would be a good idea, if, adding on to nipple clamps…

Vibrating clamps, i know there’s a couple on the website… but one step forward, being rechargeable?

I like all my toys to have this facility… and i dont shop elsewhere… to me, be good to see rechargeable ones stocked

1 Like

And even vibrating, and rechargeable clitoral clamps… all adds to the fun!

1 Like

I agree that rechargeable nipple clamps that have enough grip to stay securely in place AND manage to deliver strong vibrations to the nipples would be great. If you discover any that fulfill this brief please do add them to the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread for LH to look into stocking. I have the non rechargeable Nipplettes bought many, many years ago but the vibration is poor and they fall off so easily they’ve not been used in years. LH do stock the Lovense Gemini but the two current informative reviews on it do not inspire me to potentially waste my money.

In terms of rechargeable vibrating nipple and clit pumps, there is already the Doc Johnson Bloom available on the site. I have this, it’s pretty powerful and great for couple play though I don’t tend to use it solo anymore.

There are also the two rechargeable pussy pumps with tongue vibrators which you might like? The LH one and the fantasy one. I don’t have these but the LH one is on my “to buy when funds allow” list.

1 Like

Not a fan myself on my body but have tried in the past - I have a few I use on my husband - on nipples and on his ball sack (the loose skin) and on his foreskin - the ones we have are not vibrating- just little crocodile clips

I’ve used clamps and then had a wand vibrate them, feels more intentional when combining the toys.

1 Like

Any that I have tried in the past had a steady vibration which was fun at first but I quickly lost interest after that. To be more interesting they would need an adjustable random vibration patern.