New outfits

All of the items that you’re interested in can be found in the bigger supermarkets that sell clothing. There are also the online retailers. You’ll be able to find the more standard clothing items that you require.

I’d add some high heels and dresses to your list along with stockings and suspenders.

Enjoy the journey @Curious_cat23

1 Like

Love wearing panties / lingerie. My best feature is my ass so luckily a thong works for me. I’ve got a few body stockings, mini skirts and fishnet tights. They really help mask my unshaven legs.

Go to colour is probably pink or black. They work best on me, but i really want to explore more!

I’d love to be able to walkaround an actual shop and pick stuff out, the thrill would be great!

What kind of dresses?

My preference is for a strappy mini dress @Curious_cat23 and they can be picked up cheaply on the internet. The LH dresses are figure hugging such as this one which shows off the butt nicely:

Have you thought about shaving your legs? It’s a great feeling when you have smooth, freshly shaved legs.

2 Likes

The red bum.less knickers look really cool i love crochless knickers easy access

2 Likes

Wow that looks amazing, added that to my list.

Shaving my legs isnt really an option. Mostly because it would be very obvious for friends and family, as they would see a freshly shaven leg and start asking questions lol. Still quite hidden about all of this.

I play a lot of sports so often in shorts even through winter.

1 Like

You need to take up cycling :grin:

Appreciate this @Curious_cat23 you could try trimming your leg hairs shorter as a happy medium. But if you do ever get the chance I’d recommend shaving your legs at least once. Pulling stockings onto shaved legs is wonderful.

1 Like

Yeah trimmings a good idea. I love the feel of panties / knickers on my freshly shaven private area and ass.

Might one day go for the legs, once I get my partner more comfortable with my outfits

1 Like

Hi,I actually have this very Basque and I love wearing it along with a few others.As you say though,nearly always have to get better panties to go with them.I can imagine how happy he will be wearing it as i could practically live in mine,LOL.Coupled with stockings and bedroom high heels too he will look awesome.

1 Like

@HappyInPanties - I love the range on Lovehoney but do find the thong the outfits come with are just too small and not comfortable at all - so I just bin them - I wish the knickers supplied were bigger (especially for men - you got more to keep in your knickers over me)

Nice to chat - have a good weekend :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

You too,All the Best :heart:

1 Like

Wow, I haven’t really thought of mini dresses, but that looks fantastic and I really fancy one of those now :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes,me too.If i lose a bit more weight round the middle i definately want to buy and wear a mini dress.So hot

1 Like