New pussy pleasure

Lovehoney Dream Rabbit: For the first time I used this much bigger sex toy for my NEW PUSSY. The Rabbit is flexible and bendy, without being non-impactful. I used the shaft for an intense massage and the ears for powerful clitoral stimulation. Rabbit ears were soft but rigid enough for clitoral pleasure, direct clitoral contact is very powerful and over time has a numbing effect on me.
#sex-toys #inside-lovehoney #sex-tips-and-talk #games

I really recommend this product.

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear you had a good time. Make sure to post a review on the website under the product as well, so other shoppers can find it.

2 Likes

I’m impressed if you could enjoy the 2 parts at the same time, the ears are always annoyingly too short for me.
Buzzy vibrations always make me numb after a while, they kinda hurt too. You may enjoy rumbly vibes.

1 Like

Wow, having a new pussy and seeing all this gear just lined up waiting to be used on it must be amazing. :heart_eyes_cat: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ve always opted for toys that get right to the point ie: wands and Clit stimulators. Where do you feel most stimulations with the rabbits? I’d love to try one but I’m not sure if it would hit the spot for me :heart:

4 Likes

I personally love a good rabbit toy, but they are not for everyone. I really enjoy a slow build up and I like that I can focus on other areas when using one. I enjoy being able to mess around with different speeds and pattens for the shaft and ears.

2 Likes

I have the Jessica rabbit and I love it! Very similar to yours. I love having the ears on my clit then making the head rotate. Awesome feeling!

2 Likes

My wife has moved away from rabbits as she finds that when the penetrative part is in the correct place for her the ears rarely line up with her clitoris. Since she orgasms almost exclusively from clitoral stimulation she is quite happy to do without the internal stimulation and concentrate on her clitoris exclusively.

2 Likes