New relationship and 3sum

I've just started seeing someone over the last few weeks and I had said that I would like a mmf 3sum. He's had more experience than me at these things and he said he wanted a ffm with a female he knew. He said he wanted to try these experiences with me. He did ask me before discussing it with the other female.

Does this show a level of trust and commitment in our relationship?

Any opinions on this?

Is it that you are pissed off that he talked about it with the other woman?

How did you get to talking about 3sums, who mentioned it first?

We talked about it when we first met up. I'm up for it, not pissed off at all, he was never in a relationship with her they were fb.

I was wondering more about what it said about how he felt about our relationship. As in does he feel secure in the relationship to be suggesting this?

Just curious

Perhaps he feels secure about this, or perhaps he thinks, ho ho she's talking about 3somes and now's my chance to make this fantasy come true. I'd say play reluctant and make sure you get your mmf before he gets his ffm. (By the way in an mmf it helps if the blokes can appreciate same sex contacts).

I find the approach the same as Avrielle.. do the whole film thing with some wine.. then start talking about sex as friends and have a laugh with it.. like a truth or dare thing .. thats what ive done with previous situations and also my fiance is really up for it also. i introduced a girl , that i know , and its just that im comfortable with her , that it wont be wierd and it will be secret , but i also chose this girl down to how her and my fiance would look hot together.. no attraction.. just fantasy .. you know?

it also depends on the relationship with past relationships my partner rtner just said yes to FFM to keep me happy , whihc led to jealousy and ultimate break up.. With my new relationship its the opposite, its for us to work fantasies out and do things together and enjoy pleasure with eachother... but i am engaged so its a high level of trust..

talk more with your partner , dont rush in... but put down protocols if you do do it.. like who does what, what boundaries etc!

for me ... I can do anything to my partner , and also the other F, i can fuck her in the ass, blow jobs etc.. but i cannot go near her pussy.. works for us.. so just think about it first :) enjoy!!

if you have only been seeing this new guy for not so long, i would have some fun and experiment your 3some experiences either way, as in to talking about trust and relationship i feel you are trying to find the man off your dreams.

only time will tell if he is the man you can trust, go along for the ride and see.

I don't really think it has any baring, it totally depends on your individual relationship.

Part of my last relationship was that we both discussed and wanted to have an open relationship. That didn't mean I was any less serious about him than anyone else, and in fact, I wanted it discussed early rather than after we were serious because I needed to know we both thought the same.

I would say before you do it you need to have rules in place, like protection and if you have any limits on what you want to do in the bedroom. Whether you will be ok with having further contact with the third person. If he's her friend how will you feel if he's popping round to hers of a cup of tea ect without you? A lot of people have rules like they only have threesomes with joint friends and see them jointly, or that fuck buddies do not become friends, or only have threesomes with strangers. The fact that it's his freind would probaby make me weary. Has he said he would be willing for a MMF in the future or does he point blank not want one? Do you want a MFF or are you just doing it to make him happy?

Just make sure you have open and honest communication. I personally love threesomes either way :)

Me and my OH are looking for a girl to join us in a 3some. Anyone got any advice on where to find one?

In your Xmas stocking perhaps?

Well I have been a good boy this year...

A threesome is something I have a yearning for, although I'd only entertain it as a MMF as I really have no interest sexually in another woman.

My worry is that reality will not live up to fantasy and will be a real disappointment. Thankfully the chances of finding two suitable/compatible men is small so it shall more than likely remain a fantasy.