New sub seeks dom but how ????

I'm new to the scene and wondered if anyone can give me advice on the best ways to integrate myself into the s&m world ???

Painted cuffs wrote:

I'm new to the scene and wondered if anyone can give me advice on the best ways to integrate myself into the s&m world ???

I'm a 46m and I like to be dom and my 40yr old bisexual.wife likes to be sub but she would love to dom a sub female. There is quite a fee websites out there that u can find that u can try to search.and.advertise on. U can maybe try out www.fetlife.com

Painted cuffs wrote:

Hi welcome , it can be very nerve wracking for a single woman looking for a good honest and caring Dom. Be careful and chose very well. There area lot of men who think they are Doms

However just being overtly masculine is not the correct way to understand the complex and deeply psychological requirements of a Sub woman. Your very lucky the choice of LH to just start exploring your desire is a good one. Lots of caring women able to give good advice.

Fetlife would be your next step just take it slow. Good luck

I think the best thing you can do is try to go to a local 'munch'
If you join fetlife like the others have said then you'll be able to find local events by searching trough their groups & forums.