New to all this, advice/acceptance would be great

Welcome to the forums.

I think you may just need to take a deep breath and slow down a little. I know it is very exciting but you want to get the same feelings as your first time without hurting yourself.

Relax and enjoy xx

Yeah, I was imagining the feelings of round 1 while paying little attention to round 2. I've learned from it, my butt is still a little sore and I can't wait for my next bath lol.

*edited by moderator*

I think this is getting off topic, can moderator delete this thread? I'll create a new one with a more accurate title :P

Pastrnak wrote:

Yeah, I was imagining the feelings of round 1 while paying little attention to round 2. I've learned from it, my butt is still a little sore and I can't wait for my next bath lol.

The strange happening in round 1, was I was playing around, trying not to orgasm straight away, and i felt something travel through my shaft and it was cum, I was leaking and I didn't orgasm and I'm confused but it felt good and I am wondering what the hell happened?? Anyone know??

Well the threads still here, so It might just be precum, was it clear, or more of a creamy consistancy?
I regularly 'self-lubricate' automatically. ;)

This thread is more of a welcome for you and I would hate to delete all this great advice.

I see you have started a topic on the question you have posted so I will link that here for anyone to click through to.

I have edited the post so the discussion on this can be continued on the new thread. Hope that is ok. 

If you are really wanting a thread removed then please hit report , best way to notify us :) 

Thanks for clearing things up Leanne.
Much Appreciated.

Thank you very much Leanne :)