First Time Anal - Help!

Hi Everyone :)

I have been with my current partner since January; he's sweet, generous, beautiful, admits to his mistakes and .. the sex is incredible. I actually enjoy experimenting with him - hence why I have joined love honey and started a collection of fun toys!

The only thing is, he wants to experiment with anal sex. I do too, I really do - I've heard it is very pleasurable and I also get a huge amount of pleasure from knowing that I have pleased my man. But, what do you do? We all know what the area is designed for; I've googled for advice and I get so much mixed reviews "You must use an enema" "Enemas are bad for your health" "You can become incontient" "There will be poop" "There will be blood" .. I don't even know what to believe!

I do trust him; he will respect me and stop if I want. He also won't pressurize me in to doing this. I've currently told him that I will think about it. So this is me thinking about it ...

Are there any of the members here who are"experts" in the area? Anyone remember their first time? Any advice, tips or prepration advice?

Thanks in advance ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Hi, welcome to the forums :)

Take a look at this it may be of some help to you

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/first-time-anal-sex-guide/

I've been with my partner for 5 years and we've only just in the last month starting to properly experiment with anal sex and I must say I felt exactly the same as you. I've read this forum a lot as I know people are frank and honest - ignore the horror stories you've read elsewhere, they're not helpful and in most cases not true!

I've also invested in this book http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1554 which is absolutey brilliant and I recommend you check it out. It's made me feel so much more confident about the whole issue and really made me want to have a proper go, roll on the weekend!

Ok I have been with my husband for almost 9 years. Only in the last few months have we been trying anal sex. I don't do enemas. I don't do douching to be honest I don't really know what both entail lol.

We use the liquid silk lube as that what we use anyways, most others make me sore.

Butt plugs are great for beginning.

Fingers first, then plugs start small and go larger. You may not manage anal sex the first few times.

And the first time I did it I had a stomachache after.

And it will hurt at first. The man has to be gentle and careful.

Now we have done it loads it's much easier and no longer hurts.

I've just bought a special cock ring that has a dildo attached for double penetration which I can't wait for it to arrive!!

I only really orgasm during sex if anal play is involved.

Im a dirty cow lol x

Hi Lipglossandxbox, welcome to the forums

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/937822-argh-anal-is-annoying-advice-please/page-2/ To try and reassure you that you are not alone in your thoughts her is a link to one of many threads with a very simular question. For even more threads just use the search bar at the top of the page. Mostly it comes down to trust , time and a good lube OH plenty of communication. It can be a very bonding experience like loosing your vaginal virginity, but now you are more in control and much more likely to be with someone you have much stronger feeling for.

Hi, my wife and I have been enjoying anal sex regularly for 16 years now with no worries or concerns. For both of us it is very intimate and pleasurable. The first time we did it we did not have any lube so had to use olive oil. I entered her very gently and slowly. She said that there was a degree of resistance and some discomfort but if you take it slow and communicate it should be fine. We are now at the stage where she can take good sized sex toys and most of my hand up to the knuckles, obviously with plenty of lube involved. She enjoys being stretched and achieves orgasm from anal sex. We have not had any after issues either as the walls of the anus seem to settle back down to normal.

Cleanliness is very important. Being blunt ablutions take place followed by a shower. A well soaped finger or two inserted into the anus gives a good clean out so to speak. I can vouch for this method myself since in the interests of science and equality my wife now does me with fingers and glass dildos, which from a blokes perspective is quite amazing and she really gets off on the whole dominance and control thing.

I would say that the more you have anal sex the easier it is and you are able to take bigger as time goes on although each person has I think a comfortable limit in terms of size. Give it a go. Don't give up on the first occasion as I am sure that you will love it.

I recently posted a similar question on here and received great advice, like you was curious about anal and wanted to experiment with my boyfriend but had NO idea where to start. - I've now had anal sex twice and i dont regret a thing!

I had my first anal experiene two weeks ago, i had it all planned out and had taken the necassary precausions before hand - showered, douche etc. I had brought a douche and some beginners anal toys from lovehoney in preperation. (anal beads, Slim line buttplug and anal lube) I experimented with them on myself first without my boyfreind so i knew what to expect.

My boyfriend was well aware that i wanted to try anal but i wanted to surprise him. On the night we first tried, he gave my legs and bum a massage, things progressed and i whipped out my toys. - His face lit up. The rest is history :) - No blood, no mess just sheer pleasure :)

I think the key to anal is lots of foreplay, confidence and plenty of lube.

Good Luck! x

I suggest douche -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 simple dead and makes you clean esp when your using bigger toys as I worked my way up to an anal dildo to get to used to the fact that he will be inside me - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726

Then I brought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17072

Honestly try it slow if you enjoy it you enjoy it its not for everyone, dont put any pressure on yourself slow and lube lots of it

Start small to open yourself up either fingers or toys.
Use tons of lube and I mean tons.
Start slowly and keep it slow until you relax.
Push gently. No force.
If in doubt stop.
Enjoy.

My first trip to anal sex, started quite unexpectedly... My partner was somewhat hung like a horse,and I said never really tried it with my ex at all.... A few fumble at it years ago turned me totally off it.
The secret I think is make sure you are well in an aroused state, and make sure you go slow and gentle, relax as he enters... Even stop till got used to it. I managed to go from anal. Virgin to full on in one night... No lube no toys.. But plenty of workup to it... I think also the fact I had barely eatren anything for 3 days before this, and I sort of mentally prepared it might be on the menu with this guy , helped
He went slow and steady,and gave Me time to adjust to it.. If you have had kids.... Think of those breathing exercises you have to do to work through contractions, long slow breaths.... Seemed to work a treat..
Now ...I can't wait to do anal again... It is to be experienced to believe it.