Anal virgin....with stupid questions!?!

First post so bear with me!

My partner is keen to try anal sex, and i've never done it before but would like to give it a try.

But.....i'm really worried that he'll pull it out and it'll have poo on it? He seems to think it won't, but surely it'll have a little on it? Is that the case? As i don't think I could stomach that

Also, is it best/safest to use a condom as well? Or if we don't, is it OK for him to cum up there or not?

And is it best to do the anal bit at the end of a sex session so that his nuts and bolts don't go anywhere else?

Sorry for all the daft questions but i've never done this before and don't want to get in a right mess and be put off or life

Thanks for any answers :)

1 Like

Hmm, ok... from the start!

It won't have poo on it if you follow the correct cleaning procedures first! Common sense dicatates that you don't attempt anal after a meal, etc... so be sure you won't have to go No. 2 before you even plan it! For peace of mind, invest in an anal douche... it squirts a small amount of water up your rectum to clean it out. When the water runs clear, you know you're clean. Also, the rectum is separated from the rest of the intestines... unless your bf is extremely well-endowed, he won't be going any further than your rectum so as long as this is clean, you're safe.

It is both best and safest to use a condom, yes! It's just a cleaner experience for all, and of course, it provides protection from STIs... which is still necessary even for anal! If you guys decide not to use a condom, him cumming up there is perfectly fine, just be prepared for some leakage after the fact.

Another good reason to use a condom is to answer your next question - if he wants to put his nuts and bolts elsewhere after anal, especially in your vagina, he's going to have to wash himself. The risk of infections (UTIs and yeast infections) is pretty high if you're taking anal bacteria into the lady area. However, if he uses a condom for anal he can just remove/change it before moving on.

And of course, top tip for first-time anal - LUBE, LUBE, LUBE, LUBE, LUBE. Too much lube is almost enough.

Oh.. and welcome to the forums!!

Thanks shelleyboo.....i'd never even heard of cleaning out that area first before we do it! If I don't have an anal douche is there any other method I can use?

It sounds like anal isn't a spur of the moment thing and takes some planning

Oh...and is it best to try and have a poo first? Sorry for such questions!! lol

awoken wrote:

Thanks shelleyboo.....i'd never even heard of cleaning out that area first before we do it! If I don't have an anal douche is there any other method I can use?

It sounds like anal isn't a spur of the moment thing and takes some planning

If you're nervous about it, and it sounds like you are, then yes it does take some planning - especially the first time.

I've never used a douche and there's never been any messiness for me, but if it's something you're worried about then I would recommend it. Lovehoney sells anal douches and they're quite cheap, so it could be worth investing in one. Here's the link: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=13845

Apart from using a douche, I know some people simply use the shower head to clean themselves out, but I'm not 100% on the method. Maybe someone else could enlighten us?

The one thing I would say is that it's definitely not a spur of the moment thing first time off. You'll need to have lube there - lots and lots and lots of lube - and maybe even a selection of small toys to warm yourself up.

It can hurt first time, but I'd steer clear of desensitising lubes or gels, since pain is your body's way of telling you to stop. Another good tip is for your bf to give you one (or more!) orgasms before going anywhere near your ass, since this will relax you. He definitely needs to try his fingers up there first, and make sure he's aware that he HAS to stop if you ask him to. Get him to apply the lube externally and internally with his fingers first so that you have an idea of the sensation, and as well, this will also relax you and loosen you.

It may not happen for you first time, but persevere... it WILL be worth it!

Definitely have a poo first!! I would say to steer clear of it if you've eaten recently and haven't gone to the bathroom. Best time to do it is on an empty stomach, really - just before a meal or even in the mornings.

However, if you've JUST gone, then obvisously you WILL need to clean thouroughly with water as there may be remnants of feces in your rectum still.

Sounds a little icky, I know! But really, I had lots of anal with my ex and we never once had a problem with poo!

Thanks shelleyboo....you're a star! His fingers have ventured up there before and i was fine with that..so we'll see what happens.

And for the final daft question...is there any position thats easier than others?

awoken wrote:

First post so bear with me!

My partner is keen to try anal sex, and i've never done it before but would like to give it a try.

But.....i'm really worried that he'll pull it out and it'll have poo on it? He seems to think it won't, but surely it'll have a little on it? Is that the case? As i don't think I could stomach that

Also, is it best/safest to use a condom as well? Or if we don't, is it OK for him to cum up there or not?

And is it best to do the anal bit at the end of a sex session so that his nuts and bolts don't go anywhere else?

Sorry for all the daft questions but i've never done this before and don't want to get in a right mess and be put off or life

Thanks for any answers :)

Welcome & well done! God bless you on your new quest!

You can't go swimming without getting wet, If your fellas up for a bit of bum fun then I'd bet money on him not caring in the slightest about a chocolate drop on his wang!

Mrs duck never douches & it is extremely rare there's anything on the end of my tally whacker, but it would e an idea if you're worried. Using a condom will help give a smoother ride & Shellyboos right he can always pull it off & fire his wad somewhere else!

If you've never had anal sex I would recomend you try a few times with a butt plug first, get used to a small object being inserted rather than letting your fella dive staight in.

Use LOTS of lube, I'd wait till he's nearly popping so the time in your ass is reduced, you can alawys go longer next time. Go SLOW, don't let him set off like a jack hammer. Relax Relax Relax! Lube Lube Lube!

If you take it slow & easy you'll love it, if he kicks in your back doors & goes wild you'll hate it. Respect the process!

Have fun!

Wife always says doggy is by far the easiest positiom, though you'll have rely on your fella to control himself. Try cowgirl & you hold all the cards!

For me, first time anal worked best spooning. for us, the angle worked better and the reciever gets a little more control than with doggy. it's also more intimate as it allows for closer contact, and just generally, imo is the position i'd be most likely to recommend to anal beginners. :)

Thanks thanks thanks everyone I think we'll be giving this a try over the weekend :)

I'd also suggest doing a search of the forums as it's a pretty common topic and I know that as well as the great advice here, some members are absolute experts in this field! BBG especially.

check out the anal douches as there usually dead cheap and make anal way more comfortable and make you feel a lot cleaner!

the only other tip is start small with plenty of lube then work your way up the size ladder hehe one step at a time xxxx <3

1 Like

Anal is such a tricky thing to get right there really aren't any stupid questions at all!

Feel free to ask away, someone on here will know :)

Do let us know how you get on awoken, and hope you have fun.

TB

Any joy, you got your brown wings yet? Update would be nice (pics would be better!) Kidding!

I hope you LOVED it.

Start off small and work your way up. For some people, the first burst of pain that you get when you try anal is enough to put them off for good!

So fingers first...and then after accepting one comfortably...go for two....when he's got you used to it and you're comfortable only then start going for anal! I'm pretty experienced with anal and I still get that sharp pain when I first insert something.

Plenty of lube and starting off slow should make sure it's not too painful. Also, I definately think cleaning up there is important. Especially as its your first time, as you dont want anything putting you off!

Perhaps the most important thing of all is that you have to feel relaxed. If you're tense and too nervous....then it's probably not going to be a brilliant experience!

Good luck and let us know how it goes. x

Hope its ok to add my question here too? I know that it has been answered here that its always safer to clean in between anal and vaginal sex but is it the same the other way around, if my boyfriend and I have sex vaginally first is it ok for him to go inside me anally without cleaning? Just wondering if it might ruin the moment xx

1 Like

My GF and I usually start with vaginal sex before anal sex. We've never washed when going from front to back and never had a problem. Considering your bum can handle poo, I can't imagine a bit of natural lube would harm anything. Actually, the vaginal intercourse first is a good idea. Gets us both full of endorphins and ready for anything!