New to posting

Welcome!

1 Like

Aye I’m on pills too and been through the counselling also which found it really helped loads.
Sounds like you’ve got some low self esteem going on in the mix also?

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Spot on mate, doing my best though.

1 Like

Hello @TPTS and welcome along, I too have had “help” in the past but will end up taking one particular issue with me to the grave so you’re not alone.

1 Like

Takes time and practice but you’ll defo get there and bounce back again dude :relieved:

1 Like

Been having a bad turn again.
Wife spending everyday with the best friend to entertain the kids, causing paranoia overload.
Coming home a bit later than normal too.
So hard to get my head straight.

@TPTS welcpme to the forum :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

And there we have it… shes left me

1 Like

@TPTS sorry to hear that, not too sure what else to say, just that I hope things work out for you.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that mate.
Have you both tried counselling / relationship therapy together? Would she be willing?
Best wishes to you @TPTS

1 Like

@TPTS Really sorry to hear that, any chance of a reconciliation

1 Like

Shes confirms that its over and there isnt anything that can change it.
Just need to strengthen up and be proactive now

I keep wondering, when and how is the best time for me to look for new friends.

Friends can happen any time, but :wink::wink: ‘friends’ will be when you’re ready and referring to the dating site threads would be a good place to start.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @TPTS

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thought id add an update here on how things are with me. Some maybe worried.
During the first 4/5 weeks since split I spend the whole time trying to win her back and hurting my self emotionally.
Set myself some small goals each day and achieved them. Spent lots of time with help and understood my feelings. Learnt that I wasnt in love anymore and felt that the recent past has been focused on routine or what married couples do.
Understood where we both stand financially, which helped a lot. And life has been much better.
We’ve been getting on ok as under the same roof until we sell up. Maybe better at times than before, I suppose thats because we are not focusing on keeping each other happy.
Ive spent then the rest of the time focusing on what do I want. Learning to give myself time. Joined a walking group and have been talking to lots of friends.
I feel like a new man and its only the start.
Things will be good if I let it.
Thank you all for your support!

2 Likes

I’m glad you seem tio be sorting things out and looking forward. Good luck.

1 Like