*waves to forum* Hello it's me.....again!

Hello people. Some of you may remember me from earlier in the year. I was having serious relationship issues. I found out the OH was messing around, or so I thought. Due to various issues, which some of you may remember, the OH and I had not had sex for a long, long time.

I found piccies on the net and I came on this forum and asked about what I should do - should I confront him, etc.

Well I did confront him and to cut a long story short, he's been paying for it. *sharp intake of breath*

He felt that way it was emotionless but he was pleased it was out in the open. He has found the courage to tell me stuff, although it is taking time. He's suffering a lot of depression and feels extremely inadequate quite a lot of the time. But as I do know he has an addictive personality, he's constantly fighting the urges to return - almost like he wants to punish himself.

It's a very slow process and I think this, amongst other things is causing him much distress. Of course we haven't done anything. He assures me everything was protected and he searched out reputable places, if you can call them such, where the policy was cleanliness and protection.

He tells me he loves me very much and he can't actually believe I am trying to help him through this.

Slow process but I'm glad we are at least trying, even though it's not easy.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and I hope I can come back onto the forums because I sure miss the naughty stuff! :-)

If I'm completely honest I have only a vague memory of you, refreshed via viewing your previous posts.

I hope things improve and you get things back on track and we get to meet you and have you back in the community!

Good luck.

Hiya Mistress and welcome back. Good to hear things are on the right track! Best wishes and see you around. SG x

Hi,

Well to be honest, I really don't remeber you

However, after reading this, it seems as though you certainly did have a challenging time to deal with and by the seems of it , still are now. I am pleased you found support on here, I know OA's have been a wonderful source of understanding and help when I have needed it.

I wish you well with your relationship and look forward to seeing you around the forums

L-Y

Hi nice to see you back, glad things are going well xx

Well I remember you Mistress Morticia! Glad to see you back :)

I'm glad things are getting there slowly! Baby steps as always with subjects like this!

Adxx

Hello there. Sounds like a really tough situation for you both, but it's great to hear that you're trying to work through it. Look forward to seeing you around!

MrMr.

i hope everybody can be happy soon it's close to xmas so make up and have some good times together