New to shaving

BigInBerks wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

I wet shave with a Hydro Power 5 blade razor every 3 days....simples

Same for me - every couple of days in the shower. I shave my face in the shower too, we have a water softener and it's so easy.

Yep, same, quality shaver, gel, every "few" days takes very little time if you keep on top of it front and back.

I have used removal cream and not had an issue even though its not intended for there, don't leave it on too long!

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

Same for me - every couple of days in the shower. I shave my face in the shower too, we have a water softener and it's so easy.

Yep, same, quality shaver, gel, every "few" days takes very little time if you keep on top of it front and back.

I have used removal cream and not had an issue even though its not intended for there, don't leave it on too long!

How do you deal with back? My wife wants me hair free behind as she's not keen on playing with bum while it's hairy!

Razor is the best for me, old classic!

BigInBerks wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

How do you deal with back? My wife wants me hair free behind as she's not keen on playing with bum while it's hairy!

Wax strips. You don't need to be too much of a contortionist to be able to apply them.

BigInBerks wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

Agree with the others. Good quality razor, gel and a steady hand. Got a razor just for that purpose.Do mine once a week or more frequently if have the time. Don't shave the top and just hard trim with a body groom. I find that gets very itchy, but never have any problem with balls, probably as I have been doing it so long and I am pretty quick now. Use removal cream only before holidays or a special night, i find nair sensitive the best. But its a bit of a pfaff, and razor gets everything pretty smooth. Mix up the length too, from a 0.5 up top to growing it out. Balls always shaved though no turning back I don't think.

BigInBerks wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

If you find it hard to do yourself just get your wife to shave you? I always have the pleasure of shaving my wife smooth front and rear (usually ) nothing quite like sitting between her open legs shaving her, that said she's never done it for me maybe I should ask ? I just do it in the shower one leg on the side of the bath and a sharp razor you'll get the knack quickly if you want place a finger over your but hole if you're worried about catching anything (my butt hole is quite "lippy" after years of huge butt plugs.