New to toys - after a waterproof bullet! Recommendation please

I’ve recently discovered bullets. However, only have the most basic one available.

Therefore, being completely new to toys….I’m after recommendations for bullets.

Preferably, rechargeable with options, waterproof too.

Obviously, being new to them also don’t want to be spending ridiculous amounts of money.

Would be really grateful for any help, advice members can offer to a toy newbie. Thanks all

1 Like

I have the predecessor to this baby and I love it - the interchangeable sleeves make it soooo versatile!

The only slight annoyance is the magnetic charging plug, which tends to fall off very easily if knocked or brushed against. The toy itself is lovely, though. :heart:

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Mantric Bullet.

It’s worth the full price but if you can wait a bit it often comes up in sales and on deal of the day with a decent reduction.

2 Likes

I’ve got the Tracey Cox squishy bullet and the Desire bullet.

Both are lovely, the desire really packs a massive punch and is very rumbly.
We prefer the Tracey Cox squishy one though, it’s softer and gentler to use. Really lovely toy.

1 Like

Both the desire and the mantric are really nice bullets. They both go on sale quite a bit, so if you want it really cheap you could keep an eye out and try and catch them when theyr reduced.

1 Like

You’ve only just missed the Mantric bullet being on Deal of the Day.

It’s a bargain at full price but not to be missed when it’s on offer (like I did)!

1 Like