New to toys

Very new to using toys on my own

Can anyone recommend any to start with as I have not got a clue!

TIA

2 Likes

I may not be able to help much as you’re a woman and I’m not, but some context as to what you’re looking for or like in general may help :grinning:

Maybe start with a bullet vibrator. The Mrs has quite a few toys now but her bullets are her go to toy when we are together and when she is on her own.

2 Likes

It depends on your threshold, I’d start with the Jessica rabbit. We’ve used a few and bullets are great but the full feeling that my wife has quickly grown to love is her trusty Jessica rabbit (currently on sale too!)

This Jessica rabbit

How about a wand, you can use it on all your areas

Which type of stimulation do you enjoy…
Internal - Vibrator - there’s many, some with ears to play with your clit, gspot ones shaped to hit that right spot…
Anal… Dildos, butt plugs vibrating ones or none vibrating ones.
Small bullets for clit stimulation

1 Like

I would start with a wand, a dildo and a suction toy.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you are totally new to toys I would recommend a bullet vibrator, there are many on the site and are not expensive. From there I would go for a wand, could be either mains or rechargeable and probably the most expensive thing would be a womanizer clit toy. Have lots of fun and let us know how you get on.

Not female, however my suggestion would be to start with a small vibrator such as the we-vibe tango. It’s a powerful bullet type vibrator for clit stimulation. Also you could add in a small dildo if you also want internal stimulation. You really just need to try out a few things and figure out what u like.

2 Likes

As others have said I would 100% start with a bullet or traditional finger vibe. Internal toys like dildos and rabbit vibes might need a bit more experience before jumping in.

Something like this would be perfect:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/p/lovehoney-magic-bullet-10-function-bullet-vibrator/a34002g82347.html

1 Like

I tried the water proof cock ring last night and the ring broke :man_facepalming:t5:. We were enjoying it too

1 Like

A wand would be about the worst possible advice in my situation.

I’ve got both Doxy #3 and mantric wand, my wife was moaning (in enjoyment) for all of 2 minutes before having her clit over stimulated. Game over.

After years of using vibes, she only likes moderate low intensity settings, and wands start way beyond that at a minimum.

1 Like

Yeap, without knowing what kne is after, it’s difficult to recommend something appropriate.

I gave my recommendations as someone who has the same parts as the OP and this is what I enjoy :tipping_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes

True but everyone is different so it’s just suggested items which they can choose from depending on taste

2 Likes

@Craig1234 @JoCat absolutely, i was just highlighting that what works for one, isn’t always for everyone.

Didn’t mean to say your advice was rubbish, i realise it could be interpreted that way.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/dildo-vibrators/p/lovehoney-triple-tickler-realistic-purple-g-spot-dildo-vibrator-5.5-inch/a410g59125.html