Vibrator recommendations

Hi folks I already own the mr big vibrator and really love it but it is really noisy so I am looking for recommendations for a powerful quieter model, let me have know what you suggest and why thanks

Battery or rechargable?

Can you post a link to the one you already like?

Powerful and quiet don't really go hand in hand. There are somewhat quieter powerful vibes but at the high end of powerful and quality models it's quite hard to be really subtle.

I just want to be able to have a good time without my adult children, who still love at home hear us. Hate having to wait until they go out. I liked the size and the firth if mr big altho it is battery operated I do like really powerful vibrators/wands/clitoral toys. They really get my juices flowing.

A wand I'd recommend is the Lelo Smart wand is and it's on offer with the Black Friday sale. I don't usually get on with wands and don't have this but my friend showed me hers and it's VERY impressive.

It's rechargeable, waterproof and quiet so ticks all your boxes for a wand.

For a really powerful bullet I'd rec the We-Vibe Tango. Also rechargeable and waterproof.

The Lelo Mona and We-Vibe Rave may also suit if you're looking for insertables. I don't have much experience with rabbits so can't really recommend a very quiet one, sorry.

ETA: We-Vibe Touch is also strong, waterproof, rechargeable and quiet and the Stronic thrusters also tick those boxes (one is on the Black Friday sale - the Lovehoney X one). I don't own one but have also seen one in action and it's practically silent. Just checked and it's the green Drei.