New Year Greetings From D!

Hello Folks

Happy New year! (sorry its a bit late)! hope you all had a fab chrimbo and a fab new year?

ive been so busy the last few months that ive not really had that much time to get online esp the last few weeks of last year.

i had a brilliant christmas, the first one me and my OH have spent togther (and this was the 3rd chtistmas weve had in our relationship)! it was really amazing and i was really spoilt rotten by everyone but very much so by my OH!

i got a bit of tiffany! ;-) though not that great big sparkly rock i was after :P but a lovely braclet that i wasnt expecting and you should have seen my face when i unwrapped the box! shock was not the word lol he also got my a gift card for a 5 star spa! which will be amazing along with lots and lots of other things! told you i was really spoilt! but spending the day togther was the best part :-)

hope your all doing well and are happy

Dxx

Hello D! Nice to see you back!

Glad you had a great Xmas, still waiting for mine and Ads!

nice to see you again!

hiya wanda! :-)

hows tricks?

do you mean you havent done christmas as in real christmas togther yet or you havent done the fake one we all seem to have to do before xmas if we cant spend it togther?

Dxx

hey SL, hows you doing?

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

hey SL, hows you doing?

Dxx

im good ta. in 3rd year of uni so gearing up for the busiest part but its all over soon

Not the real one. We had the fake one in November, oops!

Things are good!

aww nice to read that your all getting on well with things! :-)

and LH after my op in april last year things just seemed to pick up for me and 2010 ended with me being on a very happy note and i hope its going to carry on in to 2011 so far it has but dont like to jinx these things!

hopefully 2011 will be onwards and (keep going) upwards for me.

:D

Dxx

*Waves* Hello D! Glad you're well!

*Ducks off again* I'm rubbish at staying away aren't I? I've cut back though (for my exams' sakes)

Adx

hiya hella, happy new year to you to :-D hows tricks?

Dxx

*waves* hey Ads! good luck for your exmas! now get off here and get back to work young lady! ;-)

Dxx

Happy New Year D! Hope you're well mate. Had a brilliant Christmas here too. Got loads of Lush :-p the old favourites Karma, Berry bubble bath bars, Mango bath melts, mint foot lotion. I think the kids are trying to camp me up more! :-) SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Happy New Year D! Hope you're well mate. Had a brilliant Christmas here too. Got loads of Lush :-p the old favourites Karma, Berry bubble bath bars, Mango bath melts, mint foot lotion. I think the kids are trying to camp me up more! :-) SG x

Nice to see you back too SG! JUst when I start to worry you've escaped you pop back!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

hey SG! :-D

glade to hear you had a brilliant crimbo you deserved it!

i didnt get as much lush as i did in past years and wasnt very impressed with there sale this year! most of it was gone when i went to the shops (day after boxing day)! i think this year they should go back to giving you a free bag full of goodies when you spend over £20. that was brilliant the year before last!

so hows tricks? hope your still keeping everyone well fed! ;-)

im cooking more now then i used to it and turns out that im not to bad at it either! wooo :P

hope your well and happy mate

hugs

Dxx

Alright WandA. All the best fella. Hope Ad's okay too. Nah I may go missing from time to time but I'll always come back. So, you been dawbing both Hodgson graffiti on the Melwood walls then? :-p He's gotta go mate! Kenny to take over until they find someone appropriate? Looked like that pen was missed on purpose the other night don't you think? Usually an inch off the floor and bang in the corner from Stevie.

both? That was supposed to say anti. Predictive txt eh!

Welcome back D and happy new year! x