For Christmas I received....

Hello LHers!

We have a tradition in our family, we open our main present on xmas eve.

My present was the new black xbox 360 and fable III game.

I will write what else I received tomorrow.

So LHers, what did you get for christmas?

I know what I'm getting - does that count?

Some lingerie of some kind and a story from my OH. Im very curious to see/read it, and its killing me waiting...

Other than that, my main present is from my mother, and I guess it was my laptop that i got because my old one died. Its also my birthday present too...

Christmas eve pressies eh???

Ok, Im in the same boat, But, I do my biggy's on Crimbo day.

Today I got a lovely Panda ornament, Some chocolate, Beer, Charger for my new Nikon dslr, And the Cam itself...

I got myself a Nikon D40x Dslr as an early crimbo pressie. Bloody good camera!

im neevous about mine, i think hes bought me something i so didn't want, =/

VW x

good luck with that VW!

I dont actually know what im getting, my family dialled down on gift giving the past couple of years so im guessing books, dvd's etc etc - the usual safe presents basically.

What im giving on the other hand.... a lot more fun :D

From WandA I got - a leather rose, an aluminum dildo (beautiful!), a bottle rocket, an Usher CD (sweetest gift because of its meaning!), ipod cases and lots of other little bits :D

From my parents I got a cast off tele and I'm getting a Kindle. From WandA's mum and step dad I got some beautiful make up, straighteners, nail varnish, fluffy socks (whoo!!). And all the rest of the things from my family I'm opening tomorrow :)

Adx

The usual sort of stuff, but I think I have a new Development tank and Kodak chemicals for photography! (for those unaware, I do traditional black and white film photography and process/print pictures myself in the darkroom. I love it! And it's a rare but interesting place for a bit of sexy time if you ever get the chance )

not open them yet we wait until after breakfast of smoked salmon and champagne then everything is a gift ..merry xmas everyone xxxx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Hello LHers!

Very nice MM, may I suggest a game for you to check out, if you don't mind, I'm getting money mainly (saving up for a Nintendo 3DS) I've also got some blue ray disc's & dvd's coming my way, with any luck. I'll post what I got later on.

Take care, enjoy your xbox 360

I got Money.... its what I wanted.

OH presents are down at my flat, agreed I'd open them later on as the postage was delaying his arriving.....

:)

Haven't been down to my family yet, but given they've been helping out with the car that much, I wouldn't be expecting much. Stayed up last night to open my pressie from the fella on Skype with him, silly sod got me a My Little Cthulu, just to get the right combination of cute and crazy.

The wee one got a doll's house, a big fluffy dog that's bigger than her, and a bunch of books and colouring stuff and wee dress-up pieces. Her favourite, much to my approval, is a pop-up book on the Fibonnacci sequence (it has cute rabbits, which may be the reason, but I've decided she's a mathematical prodegy at two, so there! ).

S&M sexy times wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Hello LHers!

Very nice MM, may I suggest a game for you to check out, if you don't mind, I'm getting money mainly (saving up for a Nintendo 3DS) I've also got some blue ray disc's & dvd's coming my way, with any luck. I'll post what I got later on.

Take care, enjoy your xbox 360

Thanks External Media

This morning I got: xbox controller, final fantasy, fable II, guildwars, spellforce 2, rainbow projector, walmart clothes, pjs, perfumes, a stocking and some other little bits.

What game?

I got some lovely jewelry, makeup, dressing gown, books & a xmas jigsaw! Off to set it up now in front of the fire... Toy Story 3 on the DVD player too - it's all go in my house! Glad you've all got such lovely pressies x

I got a pen which somehow records audio and transfers notes digitally to your computer - big help for uni! Also got Simon Pegg's autobiography, Bill Bailey's latest dvd, Harry Brown, and some other bits. Getting a couple bits more when the family comes round and then I go see my dad

Merry Christmas! x

Only 3 hours until I can open stuff now.... we watch the Queen at my house - only after that are presents opened.

my husband gets it so right every year this year i got shoe's, books, bath stuff and undies. even my parents got me knickers!

Added to my bits mentioned above I got a beautiful swarovski charm, some amazing warm fluffy socks, a beautiful purple journal, straighteners, curling wand, make up, calender, leather gloves, a jewellry stand, jelly beans, some jewellry.

Gosh I'm a very spoilt girl :D And more to come from WandA's dad in the new year :)

And a lovely day spent with family, beautiful food and too many chocolates. Just watching christmas specials and falling asleep whilst setting up the Kindle.

Adx

Mostly practical stuff... Which being the type I am I love!

Lots of new CK boxers too! And a few comedy DVDs (this witty persona takes work you know).

Nan couldn't be arsed again this year.

I got smellies, perfume, a pandora gift card so I can pick a charm for my bracelet, chocolates, booze booze & more booze, books & LOTR Trilogy: extended edition on dvd!! Woo-Hoo!!

glitter&gold wrote:

I got smellies, perfume, a pandora gift card so I can pick a charm for my bracelet, chocolates, booze booze & more booze, books & LOTR Trilogy: extended edition on dvd!! Woo-Hoo!! External Media

GEEK! Errr, yeah. Me too... Now I just need a spare 1279 or so hours...