New Year Resolutions

Does anyone have any planned?

How long do you normally keep them up for?

In the past I've had a couple of New Year's Resolutions which have lasted awhile.

The longest was to exercise every single day - that lasted about one year and 6 months.

The nextwas to only drink after doing a really hard work out - that lasted about a year.

Then in the past I've given sugary fizzy drinks - That lasted about 7 months, until someone purchased me a sugary drink and I felt I should drink it to be polite, however, since then I rarely dsrink them at all.

Another was to give up sweets - that lasted 7 months too (see above reason).

For this year, I have a big list, and I'm hoping they'll last a couple of months each at least:

* Exercise at least 5 times a week

* Only eat sweets / deserts a few times a week

* Only drink after a hard workout or when seeing a lover

* Keep my home tidy

* Try not to get too upset about my blog

* Stop breaking down on twitter so much

* Take a day or two off twitter each week

* Don't take on any new relationships

I'm hoping it'll work out. I think the exercise and twitter stuff is the most important. Although a diet is on the cards too, but with exercise I should be able to loose that Christmas and depression fat quickly.

Mine have never lasted though last years was to become more flexible and this has happened inadvertently.

for 2013 my resolutions are:

to do a little more excersise and not to let constantly working put me off

to learn how to play the guitar, only to a basic level

to start planning my wedding

i think i want to try a bit of girl fun as i have never experienced this and get a really big dildo

i have had my eye on this: Extra Thick Vibrating 9 Inch Cock with Suction Cup

this might make the new year enjoyable

Mine is to have more sex!

Ive never done one, never seen the point before

But i am going to try this year, dunno if they'll work or even last more than a week at most, but im going to (hopefully, depending on funds) join up at my old gym and get fit again

Also want to try and get out more, been abit of a hermit the last few years after having a child and being single and bringing him up alone

So we'll see how long it lasts :P

:)

xxx

Nympho if you don't mind me saying, that post looks like you put quite a bit of pressure on yourself?? I hope not! Life is too sweet for that.

I think I finally need to exercise this year!! It's something I've never really done, my body has always been good and I walk a lot so never really done it -I'm not interested in many sports and I don't like the idea of paying for a gym membership, I'm quite shy at trying new things too so that puts me off going to clubs, silly I know! I think I might try something simple like buy the wii fit to start with. Once money is sorted out and back to normal I might start a class.

Like Tracey I want to start going out again. Even if it's just to the local.

I'm gonna get more arts and crafts done too and hopefully will have my place unpacked so it looks like an actual home! xx

I'm not really into New Year Resolutions - if something needs sorting then why wait for some arbitrary date to do it? However, this year I plan to take on less work as 2012 was total insanity on that front and the first quarter of 2013 is set to be just as bad.

Find more time to just breathe and relax.

Get back to the gym. I was going three times a week and I need to get back to it.

Work on my flexibility. I am starting to worry about my joints.

Spend as much time as possible with the people who matter to me.

Keep my room tidy and stop it being the storage/dumping area for the house. It needs to be a space where I can relax.

My New Year Resolutions are as follows...

1. I will stop making lists.

B. I will try to be less random.

7. I will learn to count.

lol ....Happy New Year Everyone !

mine is simply relax more....

.today i have spent the morning cleaning...then cooked a full english breakfast for everyone...went to see my mum then dad (did shopping for them)....came home and cooked a full works roast...sorted the step kids to go home....done bedtime routine with 6 yr old....

I think I may have broken my resolution already lol

Generally be less stressed because when I get stressed I;

Eat too much

Loose focus

Become less confident in my abilities

On that basis then if I am less stressed I will

Loose weight

Find time to go to the gym

Be more effective at work so work fewer hours

Be able to spend more time with the people I love and care about

Have a body shape that will do justice to my new underwear

Get more sexy.