New Year Resolutions

Spending more quality time with family and friends when it’s safe to again and get healthier really for both of us. Our goal for 2021 is to end it pregnant :crossed_fingers: so healthier lifestyle is a must.

6 Likes

Best of luck to you both!

2 Likes

Continuing with the same as last year, spoiling my other half. Each year I hope the new year will be better, but I’m usually disappointed, so I won’t hold my breath for this year, just taking it day by day.

4 Likes

@Knight1119 + can I add ask how your dad is mate I hope he is safe and well still ? :hugs::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart: just waiting for my line manager to get my vaccine appt sorted so we can properly get trying. Working in the hospital sensible head on, vaccine first then wait the recommended 2 months :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @Gazza_64 mate, he’s feeling a lot better :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Well, I hope for all our sakes that they get the vaccine roll-out right, and that frontline workers, teachers etc get their shot.
And all the best for the baby-trying! We have 3 and it was faster each time, for some reason… I know lots of people who started trying for luck and everything kicked in first month!

3 Likes

Me too. I spent months stuck home shielding due to unstable asthma so I’m glad to be back at work being productive in the labs. I was tasked with paperwork etc during my time home glad to be back hands on again. Thankfully new meds have my asthma a lot more manageable in the last couple of months.

We’ve decided to take a relaxed approach to getting pregnant rather than focusing on it completely because I would drive myself crazy. Goal is by end of 2021 to be pregnant so came off the pill (which in turn had reawakened my sex drive :joy: who knew that little tablet was so evil). Wont be using any measures to prevent it so when it happens it happens :blush:

2 Likes

@GlasgowGal I’m glad you have your asthma under control. Better in any circumstances.

Also glad that you are back enjoying work which will benefit us all.

All sorts of meds can effect libido and ability to orgasm.

And being relaxed is the right way to be when it comes to conception. With our first we put ourselves under pressure to have sex whether we felt like it or not, and it was counterproductive. For the next two we just carried on, contraception free and that worked - if you are having sex a couple of times a week then you will most likely catch your fertile days. And lots of women feel hornier when they are most fertile, so nature takes its course!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Ten plus years ago, I said I’d never make another resolution because I never followed them through.

This one’s done well lol

2 Likes

Managers first day back and phoned me at home to tell me vaccine appt booked for next week :syringe:roll on March for the 2 months to be up then its go time!

5 Likes

Like others, I’m not a fan of new year’s resolutions; I feel that if you have to wait until 1st January you’re already giving in.

I’m not doing any fad diet but am continuing with my general eat better. I’ll no doubt have a better push through January having put.on weight during the festive period.

1 Like