Bondage newbie - where do I start?!

Need some advice! Got an amazing boyfriend who has asked to be blindfolded during sex. I've bought some fun bits and bobs, but am now feeling slightly intimidated. Know he's done this stuff before and I'm lacking the confidence to take control (that's what he's asked for). My lack of confidence messes with me taking control. I really want to do it and for is both to enjoy it, but don't know where to start.

Simple handcuffs and blindfold him then take control, ether go on top or give him oral, you decide what to give dont let him dictate, if he tries to tell you then your in a position to punish him, maybe a gag aswell. This will hopefully give you a good feeling of dominance and will allow him to tie you up on another occasion.

Nice! Thank you!😀

For the first time just keep it simple.Unless he has asked to be restrained then just use the blind fold and perhaps go for the sensual things like ice play ,baby oil etc. As he will not be able to see you ,your nervousness will not show so just take your time .If it helps write a list beforehand to use as a prompt .Dont forget he won't be able to see it !

As an idea swap roles after

You will find that without sight touch is more emphasised and enjoyable.

That makes complete sense, thank you. I've definitely been over thinking it. Keep it simple makes sense!

Hi there, as others have said, just take things slowly and start with a blindfold. Maybe use a feather ticker and alternate this with gently scratching your nails all over his body. Wearing a blindfold really does heighten all other senses, so every thouch will be very intensified for him. Here are a couple of Lovehoney guides which will give you some more ideas :) xx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/bedroom-bondage-explained/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/

That's really helpful, thank you. Wish me (and him) luck!

All good advice has been given. Can I add that a running commentary is a big turn on! Tell him what you are going to do to him next etc. Do not let him talk, just you doing what you want and that means anything you want to. There are plenty of ideas on this post.

Like that idea, love the sexy chat!