Ideas ... Blind fold play

Im going to blind fold my oh tonight.. But need ideas on things that will get him hot... Ive got some ice made up, im going to give him a blow job.. Stoke ice up his side... Let him feel silk run over him but thats all i can think of.

Hi :)

Get yourself naked and sit astride him rubbing yourself all over him, tell him what you're doing to him using dirty language if he likes it, tell him how hot he's making you feel, anal penetration if he likes it? Lots of oil and a sexy massage - all over ! Lick, suck his balls with a little ice in your mouth. Use a vibrator (or any kind of vibrating toy) if you have one ,around his balls, bum and penis.

I'm sure others will be able to think of more things you can do but these are mine and my oh's favourites. Hope you have fun :)

There are lots you can do here. You also havn't indicated if you are just blindfolding him or actually restraining him as well. The latter may be better as it will stop him touching you as you tease him.

Have you tried to give him a BJ after you have sucked a strong mint . Sharps/Trebor extra strong are the best. It will give him a cool sensation from your breath as you do it.

Drip ice cream over his body and then lick it off him .

Feed him strawberrys with chocolate sauce and if you want to be cruel, dip a chilli in chocolate and feed it to him.

If you have a fauxleather/leather flogger you can pull it over his body . Feather tickers are also useful.

As Terri has mentioned you can use female toys on him as well such as vibrators , bullets.

Wands are very useful toys to have for situations like this.

If he has sensitive nipples like I do do some nipple play on him as well . I personally can't stand it and My OH knows this also and often torments me this way.

feathers, massage candals (drip the hot oil on him), aromatheraphy for the mask / blindfold and/or pillow also sets a mood, massager mit (I am not sure if LH sells these but they are great), nipple suckers, trace outlines of letters to spell something suggestive you are going to do and see if he can guess the words, a small hand fan, massage oil that is warming.

Use hot and cold water, play guess what the object it and roll around his body . Eat something off if him like cream

Thanks guys :) im new to all this so is my oh, he keeps asking me to take charge im fairly shy so im hoping this kinda works tonight :)

A simple wand or even a pocket rocket is great for teasing. Most of all just relax and have fun!

Your biggest problem will be him keeping his hands off you as you tease . Best bet is to tie them up with improvised restrains . old stockings ,scarves , belts from dressing gowns .Only tie them up though with his consent , you don't want to scare him .

I know you say you are shy and perhaps a bit nervous. Just keep calm and take your time and remember once he is blindfolded he can't see you fumbling around so that should boost your confidence.

Any way make sure both of you have lots of fun .

Put different parts in his mouth andget him to suck. Start with a finger, then your tongue, then a nipple, then get him to lick your pussy. I know when I'm blindfolded I love when my OH brushes her boobs and nipples across my cheek and then puts her nipple in my mouth and tells me to suck as hard as I can!