Newbie to Bondage

Hi all I am toying with the idea of buying some bondage / restaints items for my wife and I as a surpise.... any tips from anyone.. is she likely to freak out or give me a wicked smile...

has she gven any hints that she likes this sort of thing?

I agree with jj. Has there been any hints that she would like it?
Usually something like this requires discussion before delving into it.

She likes to restrain me and likes reading erotic fiction covering bondage and similar things

But we have never used any actual restraints before.. So just curious as to how other would react to being presented with such things

I surprised my OH with the very same thing and she absolutely loved it although I had asked her probing questions about it before doing. I also recieved the 50 shades of grey handcuffs from LH as a test product so I jumped straight in now we are looking to buy some other restraints in the near future.

Hope it works out for you.

Maybe try tying her up with one of your work ties or some silk scarfs. See if she likes that before you spend money on restraints

Well I have added some of the restraint items to my wish list ... So fingers crossed :-)

Maybe try tying her up with one of your work ties or some silk scarfs. See if she likes that before you spend money on restraints

I had a nosey in your wish list. Those BB beginners cuffs are really good. They're not intimidating and very easy to use. I got a pair to test and yesterday placed an order for ankle cuffs.

Whatever you use, remember to comunicate, check with her that she's not fastened to tight, and she's happy to carry on. If need be introduce safe word, that means everything stops.

I would also add try just holding her arms/hands down when your on top, or behind her when standing up and see how she reacts, easy to let go and stop or keep hold if she likes then move on from there, also its free ;)

Also my oh dosnt like metal or hard cuffs, but loves the purple rope ones on here, soft comfy and look sexy in a different way.

Hi all thanks for the great feedback and tips :-) really helpful

Hmm a tough one.
How about buying a couples game to do together. We brought monogamy and it introduces different ideas gradually without having to put them out there yourself. I'm not sure if LH sell it but you can also get a extra kit for the same with basic little boys. Lace ropes, bondage candle, bullet ect.
We brought both sets and was a god send to our relationship. Was both a fairly new couple and none of us wanted to come up with new ideas. It turned out we was both into the same things. Without trying we would have never known I don't think x

we are also new to bondage so we would say go for it but start slowly

Try bondage tape it's fun... Make outfits... Blindfolds.... Restraints just read her signals and see how carried away you get. It will only stick to itself so no worries about getting it her hair or anything.

Hi all we have some of these on there way
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26078

So the adventure begins :-)))

just looked at your toy box and wow dont you have a few hun.x