nice naughty treat for my gf help

My gf has been away now for 2 weeks, she is back this Saturday evening then is away again another week. She is very busy at the moment and we are missing each other.

I would like to treat her Saturday evening when we get intimate. I'd love some ideas to make this special for her and help her relax, unwind and enjoy herself. Maybe something using a blindfold, even tiring her hands. Please Gove some good ideas of you can. Thanks!!!

If you really want to treat her, start of semi-sexy for an hour or two first - massage, bath etc.

It'll pay dividends when it comes to the actual sex! :)

Ahh yes I was planning a slow start like that :) its the next step I need some help with, a bit of romance and then something a bit different more than just sex, I want to pleasure her and be attentive to her body

If you want to go down the blindfold and tying route the lovehoney tease me bondage kit is great (or get something similar) Compared to the typical ties and faux leather stuff, these ties are all long and soft satin and the blindfold is soft but covers everything so it's much more sensual. Add massage oil and the right music always adds to the night.

Thanks, once I have the kit what are some tips of things to do? Can involving food some how be fun?

This is a great bundle. We got it to test and loved it. Start with a blindfolded massage, then, tie her hands together for some more light stroking & massage, then introduce the whip for gentle teasing strikes & the odd stinging strike on the bum

It works a treat, spoilt rotten, finishing with some real fun... Hope you have a good weekend.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25727

Excellent idea, how long is a good length to massage and stroke without her getting bored

Yeah massage is a winner in my opinion. A long massage with a sexy scented oil and maybe some scented candles too.
If you think she'd be into it you could do the massage with her blindfolded and eventually work up to sex with the blindfold still on .
Being restrained or having your hands tied can be very erotic but it can panic some people if they're not expecting it so maybe find out first if it's something she'd enjoy trying :)

curiousme wrote:

Thanks, once I have the kit what are some tips of things to do? Can involving food some how be fun?

use feathers, ice, cold and warm glass dildos, suede floggers, but use them sensually.

Chocolate body paint is great to introduce as food play, with nibbling strawberries off her body.

Some really good idea people! Think I may surprise her with a few things. She does like it when I spank her with my hand, she always gives her bun a wiggle haha :) think oil is a must for a massage then, scented candles sound a good idea too.

Ok so I'm going buy some oil and scented candles tomorrow :) any more tips would be great :)

You could also buy some hot rocks to massage your partner with :) they are also in the 3 for £10 deal! I bought some the other day but haven't had chance to use them yet.

Good idea! Any tips on giving a good massage??

Any tips sex play after maybe using a blind fold

If you do use food best to put towels or an old sheet on top first, and bear in mind things like cream syrup, honey etc can leave you feeling sticky which can ruin rhe moment

Good point, maybe not food then