Tied down

Hi, I just love seeing my girlfriend come, her breath quickening and her nipples swelling.
When we get a quiet couple of hours I'd love to try some light bondage by tying her down and blindfolding her before using the feather tickler we've seen on this site along with a small bullet type vibrator, running them all over her body. I was also thinking about the gentle flogger.....basically I'd love to tease her and edge her for an hour or so. As we haven't tried this before does anyone have any other suggestions?

I would invest in an under mattress bed restraint set. They are great fun and can be used with all those options you suggested. Don't forget Ice play as weli.

Thanks for that, the links are very helpful

The under bed restraints were what we were looking at, and yes, ice is a good idea, as long as the heatings up!,

Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy!

dave222426 wrote:

The under bed restraints were what we were looking at, and yes, ice is a good idea, as long as the heatings up!,

Ice is a brilliant summer torture on those hot sticky nights we get.

THe under bed restraints you only have to buy once .We have the Bondage Boutique set bought from LH . The cuffs are all detachable so you can upgrade them to say leather in the future. Well worth the initial investment as they have many uses from skin sensual ,BDSM and role plays .

That sounds like the set we're after and always there for use!. I'd just love to tease her for an hour or so as she prefers physical penetration, so to keep her on the edge for that long would really get us both turned on.

We have this set

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32679

and I can highly recommend it, especially as there isnt the hassel of getting it out and set up time after time.

You sound as though you've thought it through well, just one thought springs to my mind. Your girlfriend is happy with this too ? Just checking......its something you both need to be comfortable with. x

Thanks Terri, we hadn't seen this one, looks good value though,we were looking at the £30 version but as you've rated it : ). Yes she's happy with it just asking now as to when we'll get round to it!