Nipple clamps

Can I ask if anyone out there enjoys nipple clamps - these are small clamps that attach to an errect nipple and often have a chain between them

I have a set that also attach 2 further claims to your labia - I mean this is surely a torture device over sexual play

I appreciate some people like pain - but omg I want nipple play - these just hurt

2 Likes

Soooo for me it completely depends on the type of nipple clamp. For me, the ones connected to the chain are waaaay too painful.

I have another pair that are weighted with a plastic butterfly and they are much more manageable.

Try a few…I thought I wouldn’t be able to cope with them until I tried a few then actually found a pair I liked!

3 Likes

Spring loaded clothes pegs… Hardcore nipple clamps.

1 Like

In my opinion, the pain is kind of the point, but it can come in degrees depending on the type of clamp you have. Even if you’re not a hard masochist, the discomfort keeps your focus on the nipples and then there is a different sort of pleasure when you remove them and blood flows back in.

For myself, I kind of prefer the chain type that are screw-tightened as I can get them to stick on my (small, male) nipples better.

My wife has never as much cared for those either as she found them too painful (although we discovered much later than we should have that it’s a whole different sensation if you can actually get them clamped behind the nipple, where more of the areola is gathered up, rather than directly on top of the nipple). However, we have recently gotten these that she found much more pleasant and stayed on at a lesser tightness or at least a different degree of pressure. Definitely more in that vein of “sensation keeps the attention on the nipples” than in an active pain state.

But I would say - if you want nipple play and really are not interested in playing around the edges of pain, I think clamps are barking up the wrong tree. Maybe try some nipple suckers? We haven’t tried them yet, but I’m very curious.

3 Likes

I was going to suggest exactly what @LRLRL has said. I love nipple clamps for the pain but the tweezer style are definitely the least painful and with the slider you’ve got the choice of pressure.

Agree with positioning your clamp of choice behind the nipple also. I wouldn’t go with pegs as they can be nippy.

But suction may be nice for you. I have the type that @LRLRL linked and they didn’t do much for me, so you might enjoy those. I like these, though they suck up more than just the nipple, but they increase sensitivity to the areola as well as the nipple. And also let you choose the suction by how much you twist it.

2 Likes

I’ve tried clamps and clothes pegs and learnt they’re not for me…and I love nipple play. May try suckers next​:wink:

2 Likes

I love my breasts and have small nipples and I tried them today - but seriously no fun here - my husband tried the clips on his nipples and he agreed there is no pleasure here ( and he us a big fan of S&m) however he found the clips attach well to his foreskin and so - all good in the end ( clips on his balls and foreskin)
:lovehoney_heart: :clamp:

2 Likes

We have nipple clamps which have a screw adjustment for the amount of pressure so we can start off with a gentle bite and then increase the pressure accordingly.
We both love them!

1 Like

I love my nipple clamps, I pull them while I use them to eke out the extra sensations… from time to time I also attach them to my sack to get a little extra something…
For me pain is the point a bit… I love just having them played with too, and sometimes use a bullet vibe for that…

2 Likes

Agree with @LRLRL ans @JoCat

I’m a big fan of my nipple clamps - I sometimes use my nipple suckers first, get them puffed out for 10 mins. It engorges them, I wipe the lube off and then put the nipple clamps on. The sensation is incredible. With the nipple clamps I have, you can loosen the tension so don’t know if that would work for you? And what @LRLRL said, attach them higher up the nipple and it isn’t so painful.

Either way, I recommend the Nipple suckers!

These are the clamps I have.

1 Like

I have several pairs. Vibrating one’s are rubbish but the weighed spring loaded ones are great. I also have the screw adjustable ones but I modified these by taking the rubber ends off to leave serrated metal edges that can be tightened to give extreme pleasure!

Im male.
I wear them pretty much every day, sometimes all day and often when we’re going out socially.

Some are just clamps, others have chains or weights attached an I have a couple of collars with clamps and chains attached.

You do build up a tolerance for the pain but when you are starting out the tweezer type are adjustable and are the most forgiving (and least noticeable under clothes).

The Clover clamps are quite agressive and I can only wear them for an hour or two.

The pain is part of the appeal but you need to start off with something easily bearable then work up from there.
My wife doesn’t wear them but she loves to see them on me and to tug on them or to pinch my already sensitive nioples to increase the pain.

1 Like

I think it depends on the type. I do enjoy them, but find the ones with adjustable sliders like these preferable to crocodile clip type ones.

That way I can make them as tight as I feel like and can change it up while they’re in use :blush:

3 Likes

@rockstar @Nipplay
I found the clamps just too painful on my nipples and not comfortable at all and while I like a good spank myself - this was no pleasure

With regards to the clips lower down on my labia - I had no issue down there - it was a nice tingle and my husband also enjoyed on his foreskin and balls

I think I will use them in the future for him …

@batjamboree …surely clips on his ball sack and not directly on the ball its self.? !!!

Just the skin bag - not the actual ball

:flushed:… fair enough… the thought of putting any pressure on a ball was alarming.!!

I have witnessed ball busting in the past - my friend gets paid to wear heals and with force kick men in the balls - and they come back for more…. (I don’t get that) :high_heel: