nipple twisting

So my wife is not very kinky despite things i have suggested but has recently started to like twisting my nipples and seems to get a great deal of joy from it!

She makes me put my hand by my side strokes and teases me and careses the nipples until they are hard then give them a squeeze and twist.

I did once asked her to gag me and tie me up then do it really hard - i wish i had not! Somethimes they say be careful what you wish for!

my wife likes to tease me by getting nipples hard then as i cum she twist really hard .we love it

Get her to suck/nibble them when you are on top,great!

I'm a fan of nipple play too. Biting is the best - it's really intense and really rather good, pully biting is awesome and one day I hope to have something like an orgasm from nipple play alone.

As a woman my nipples are very sensative, although I do love them sucked and nibbled, pulled (nipple suckers) but for me twisting is too much.

OH says it tickles when I play with his, which puts him off his stroke.

I suppose some men don't like this but some men love it. I don't mind nipple play to turn you on is good way.

b/f love his nipple nipped turns him on ,made it a game in our sex play

My nipples, left one especially seems to be directly attached to the sensitive part of my penis. Love having them nibbled, pinched and pulled.

I have both my nipples pierced so they are always erect and sensitive.

I like it when my wife sucks, pulls, pinches or twists them, makes me very hard.

My wife also likes me to suck or pinch her nipples, although she's not so keen to hers being twisted

Laughed out loud when I saw this thread as I had been talking to the oh about just this subject.

She tells me she does'nt understand why I enjoy the pain but when she ran the wartenburg over my legs the look on her face told me she fully understands creating it.

My OH loves it and always likes me to do it to him (and I suck & bite & twist quite roughly!) especially as part of a B/J or hand job. What annoys me is that he doesn't try to return the favour! I have recently bought nipple suckers & I know I enjoy the sensation, I guess I'm going to have to be more explicit in my requests to him!!

I love my nipples being played with, fortunately, my husband loves playing with them.

MrsB likes to bite mine, ouch

My wife and her friends love to punish ( their words ) my nipples but their punishment is something that I adore. They pull, twist and stretch them as if they want to pull them off. They use nipple clips, FSOG rulers and wooden kitchen spatulars and clothes pegs just to cause pain. It makes my erection go from hard to rock hard with an orgasm that feels like a mild electric shock. When they have finished with me my nipples are red raw and covered in bruises. So their punishment inflicted on me gives me nothing but pleasure.

my wife and I both love some nipple pain including flicking, twisting, biting and pulling. Nothing too severe either way but it certainly has a great effect on us both.

I am far too sensitive in that area and run a mile if she goes any where near them . She likes the usual flicking and nibbling of hers .

Love having my nipples played with and pinched. Had them pierced earlier this year and wow! that takes the pleasure to a whole new level, can't recommend it enough.

was thinking about having nipples pierced and was pleased you say it takes it to a new level wifey likes the idea

had one of mine pierced but when the kids were little they grabbed it and tore it a bit, hurt like hell.