no!no!

Has anyone tried the no!no! hair removal thingy, for the genital area?

It claims it's "virtually" pain free, but I can't believe it's pain free around your sensitive parts!

I love to be smooth, but waxing hurts and shaving is so itchy

I've not tried it but heard some really bad reviews that it only removes really really fine hair. Would be interesting to see if anyone else has tried it. I had considered it myself before I heard this...!!

It has terrible reviews, I wouldn't touch it!

Interesting to hear all of this, I've been really intrigued by it, best to stay away by the looks of it!

last week or earlier this week while flicking round freeview i happened to catch the No No being sold on the qvc channel and the representative from No No said it can't be used on the genitals but you can use on the bikini line,

it does require frequent use not as frequent as shaving and like waxing over time the hair supposedly gets finer or doesn't regrow

if you are used to warm wax and aren't keen on the pain try searching for "Nads" (i have seen it in Boots in the past) it's a cold wax you use straight from the jar and is meant to be less painful

Theres a reason why its called no!no!... heard a few horror stories. Don't think it works well on pubic hair anyway as its too coarse.

if you get the chance look up the reviews for No No just on Amazon and qvc the reviews average 2-2.4/5 with most people pretty much saying it's worse than useless

Sounds like one to avoid! Thanks for the replies, I will try the Nads and see how that goes

We thought about this last year but like others we read a lot of negative reviews.

They even extended the trial period because you have to go over each area repetitivly.

I have used the nads and I found it easier to use if I did warm it up a little, however it does still hurt less than actual waxing. I like it and would recommend it too actually.

Remember, If it sounds too good to be true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yep.

I was considering it but looking at this conversation, I think I'll avoid it!

I was thinking of it too but I may just stick to waxing....

I have NADS but found it annoying to use to be honest. There aren't enough strips with it and, personally, I find it quicker and less painful if someoone else pulls the strips off.

I saw the reviews and thought the same.

Worse, people who wanted to return could not get through to get the details for the refund.

If you do buy it (and I really wouldn't advise it - looks bloddy awful) then make sure you buy it direct from nono for the returns guarantee. If you get it cheaper through a second party the returns policy is not applicable.

What about lasering?