NO oral sex, are you kidding???

everyone is different, it wasnt until I started really taking my time and doing it slowly and softly to start getting ever more intense and firm that mrs G did the same, funny weve never talked about it

I love both giving and receiving I'm very open and communication is a huge part of great sex so iv never really had a disappointing experience as if something's not doing it for me I just say " baby I really like it when you ........" and iv always encouraged guys to do the same ;-) x

I love going down on my oh, love the taste and smell of her pussy it's a really intimate thing to do to someone.

We both do a bit of oral but not all the time just not o e of our big turn ons I suppose.

I love giving oral. It's always been one of my favourite things to do. My OH and most of my previous girlfriends aren't fans of giving. It's not really something I've ever had so I don't miss it that much. I do enjoy it on the rare occasion I get it though. It's never something I'd push though as I know she's not keen on it.

I did have one girlfriend who loved giving blow jobs. She was very good at them and coming in her mouth was great and very horny. That's certainly something that won't happen with my OH but it's not a problem for me.

I love giving and recieving oral, Love feeling my OH warm wet tongue all around my bits, feels lovely and makes me cum very quickly. Obv I love giving him oral, pleasures me no end when I can lay him back and pop him in my mouth. Even better when it's been covered in my wet juices. I have no problem with him cumming in my mouth either.

One thing I don't understand is why women don't like giving or recieving oral sex? Do they see it as dirty? You know hygeine wise? Is it the way they've been brought up? Is it because of a previously bad experience? I'd love to know.

saj wrote:

One thing I don't understand is why women don't like giving or recieving oral sex? Do they see it as dirty? You know hygeine wise? Is it the way they've been brought up? Is it because of a previously bad experience? I'd love to know.

In the case of my wife, I'm not exactly sure:

- I don't think it's a hygiene issue. The couple of times that my wife has done this for me, I've only had a quick clean-up beforehand. At other times, I've asked my wife immediately after I've had a bath, but she's not keen.

- I don't think my wife is unduly concerned about the possibility of me cumming in her mouth. She wouldn't want this, but she knows that I have reasonable control and I've promised to warn her in good time before this can happen.

- My wife and I haven't had any other partners, so hopefully there aren't any bad experiences to put her off -- if there are, then they must have been with me!

I think it's more to do with my wife's expectations of sex. She had a traditional upbringing and I imagine that oral sex is well beyond the "just lie back and take it" original briefings that she received. I think her initial view was that bits "down there" should always stay down there. The good news is that my wife has been willing recently to let her horizons be broadened. Originally, she would hardly even look at my cock, even from a distance. Nowadays, she's happy to get her head in close and play with it -- and she concedes that she's started to enjoy doing this and feeling me respond. I'm hoping that she might be prepared in due course to experiment a bit further with oral, but it'll have to be at her own pace.

Any other thoughts?

i used to love giving and receiving, till i met my ex. he wasnt very clean, he asked for a blow job so i started and just heaved and couldnt stop! since then ive been very dubious! hubby has to go and wash directly before, which he moans about because i know hes clean. i do it once or twice a week now but i just wish i could get past the whole, needing him to go and wash 1st! xx

I love it and love the smell of pussy through satin panties - it makes me tingle all over!!! Yummy!

I love giving and receiving. I just find it pleasurable to satisfy a man/women in that way, it makes me all hot and turned on when I can feel how my man shakes or when my lady moans and moves her hips towards me while her juices floats down on my chin. I have to say it's even more a turn on when I do it to a lady, maybe because of her sweet scent that makes me crazy. And since I’m pleasuring a lady who has the same instrument as I have, it just makes it even more hot when I know how to play on that instrument to make her sing. Sorry, I get all poetic now.

LadyRosie wrote:

I love giving and receiving. I just find it pleasurable to satisfy a man/women in that way, it makes me all hot and turned on when I can feel how my man shakes or when my lady moans and moves her hips towards me while her juices floats down on my chin. I have to say it's even more a turn on when I do it to a lady, maybe because of her sweet scent that makes me crazy. And since I’m pleasuring a lady who has the same instrument as I have, it just makes it even more hot when I know how to play on that instrument to make her sing. Sorry, I get all poetic now.

Love this post LadyRosie. i have never considered myself bisexual but i long to taste a woman the way you've described it x

I never used to like recieving when I was younger but I've grown to love it. I do think it was a self coniousness thing. I enjoying giving, although I prefer a man not to come in my mouth if he's a smoker because it normally makes it taste horrid. I couldn't imagine a sex life without oral, or rimming which for some reason I have always loved to give.

I love giving oral.....I love receiving oral.....giving....receiving.....FIGHT

Sorry couldn't resist that, I consider myself very lucky in this dept, my OH loves oral and has a very sensitive clit which just swells up as soon as my tongue touches it, I could spend hours pleasuring her this way, tongue, fingers and mini vibs all come into the action and she will cum 3 or 4 times easily, she is also very happy to give oral and deep throat and swallow. When we get into the 69 position sometimes it is like a competition to see who can get the other to shout " stop" first.
I can imagine oral wouldn't appeal to everyone and it must be bad if smoking taints the taste of his cum, I wasn't aware of this and as neither my partner or I smoke she has never found my cum unpleasant, washing is a good idea though especially if the man isn't circumcised as we can get pretty sticky under there after a hard days work, I like to have a quick wash with a nice fruity smelling shower gel if oral is on the cards as this makes it more tasty for her.
Communication is the name of the game though, talk it over and find the likes and dislikes.

I'm brand new to the LH forums but it's a relief to be able to talk openly with like-minded (or not) people. I am in my second long term relationship and he really is such a great guy. But he was a virgin when I met him and he is not, in all honesty, a very 'sexual' person.

My first love lasted for 4 and a half years until I was 19 (he was a VERY sexual person). He was very good to me - he always made sure I came 3 times with his tongue before we even got to penetrative sex. I realise I was very lucky but unfortunately I've gone from one extreme to another. My current boyfriend of 3 years simply doesn't like oral sex - giving or receiving. He explained when we first got together that he has never experienced it and does not like the idea of a blow job, calling it a "turn off". Although he did agree to try it, he didn't like me going down on him and eventually I stopped trying as he could lose his erection so was obviously never going to get to the stage of enjoying it.

He was at first happy to go down on me. Although I didn't go into detail about my ex, I did point out that receiving oral sex was very important to me and I would find it to difficult to go without it. However, after the inital "experimentation" stage, he completely lost interest and any time he gave me oral sex I found it difficult to relax because I was quite aware he was not enjoing it in the least. Now, he hardly ever gives me oral sex and any time I try to talk to him sensibly about it he just changes the subject.

I have never had an orgasm during sex so he uses his fingers to manually make me cum. Sometimes I find it hard to orgasm this way because the sensation can be "too much" but this has become less of a problem over time. Although I can live without giving oral sex the prospect of not receiving it again depresses the hell out of me. I know I shouldn't moan because he is lovely...but I'm pretty unsatisfied! All you girls who have willing boyfriends, please make the most of it! In my opinion nothing beats the sensation on a tongue lapping hungrily at my clit.

I spent 2 years with a 'really nice guy' whom I wasn't really sexually compatiable with because I didn't think it was really a ligitamate reason to break up with someone. However, my sexual frustration eventually turned in to resentment and spilled over in to other areas of our life. I wouldn't do that again now.

I love giving and she loves taking. She's pretty good with giving too :)

Communication is key to a good sex life.

lilac_vix wrote:

I spent 2 years with a 'really nice guy' whom I wasn't really sexually compatiable with because I didn't think it was really a ligitamate reason to break up with someone. However, my sexual frustration eventually turned in to resentment and spilled over in to other areas of our life. I wouldn't do that again now.

There are plenty of women posting here who have lost their libido, are their partners justified in walking out?

it works both ways but hey ho talk about it for christsake

lickmadick wrote:

it works both ways but hey ho talk about it for christsake

we use a special language with a small vocabulary of ooohs ooos aaahs mmms and a few others Mrs G likes my tong running up and down here labia major and minor as well as around her vagina, use lots of lube and flick her lips from side to side lol

dunno what she does with her mouth and tongue she wont tell me and I cant see but it feels great

sounds cool im into that language too