No oral sex?!

Tend to agree with this, I’ve done it in the past and liked it as part of the experience but I’ve never enjoyed it like I do now.

1 Like

Perhaps discuss your topiary down there. Some love bush, some hate it, some hate bush and bald but love a landing strip or trimmed. There is no use guessing, you need to talk it out.

Thanks @JoCat . I’m old so this is new to me.

I do think it would make a big difference if it a genitalia type or just someone being stubborn. However, as I have learned in this chat, there could be many factors at play.

Good luck!

Get yourself looking, feeling and smelling good. Place some chocolate spread on the chosen area - then present it to them with a smile on your face.
Thank me later :crazy_face:

That’s a great idea @Cupc8kes no one can resist chocolate. :smiley:

2 Likes

First I love giving oral but there a lot that think it’s the worst thing in the world. You don’t make it clear what gender either of you are but it reads as you are a woman? It’s possible that your partner has had an unfortunate experience in the past going down on a woman, it is known that some woman only cleanse on the outside and that’s ok if you are into the strong scents of a woman. I’m not saying that’s wrong and if it’s your thing go with it. The only way forward is to talk

Have they ever done it before? And even if they have, they could be anxious or nervous if this is your preferred way to orgasm. Anxiety and nervousness can make it very hard to perform.
As I’ve said before “Communication is lubrication”. Personally any thing sexual is discussed away from the bedroom. Not before sex. Not after sex. Give the person room and the ability to reply honestly. Maybe not even reply in that moment.
Then if they are ok with doing and possibly even learning how you prefer it. Guide them. Talk to them because it may be hard for them to pick up on cues.

This is a conversation you do need to have though. Compromise is part of every relationship BUT you have to decide what is worth it.

1 Like

I’ve had very little oral sex until I started having sex with my bf. He loves giving it and yes we always kiss straight after. I love coming via oral, it turns me on so much.

2 Likes