A little advice required

I am currently in a situation I didn't see myself been in, haha. that said I'm not really complaining. I agreed one night of sex, however it was awkward and we said we won't try that again.

However that's not where we are at now, with a bit of practice we seem to be doing ok in the bedroom but I haven't had an orgasm with him or with anyone else. It frustrates me because I can feel myself coming close, but it's also frustrating him as well.... The sex is amazing and it's driving me bonkers!

anyone have any tips or advice please

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22771

HI RacheyD, get yourself one of these and you go on top. Then trap this on your clit and grind it between your pelvic bones and just rock on it. Just my idea whatever relax and enjoy yourself. Good luck and keep posting.

Thank you, this may have to be purchased :)

Do you orgasm during foreplay or on your own? I can only climax through clitoral stimulation (with or without penetration) so although I will always have an orgasm, it's very rarely *during* intercourse.

No, I'm even finding it difficult through foreplay and my own. In the past I've had really bad sexual experiences.

This is the first person I've been totally comfortable with, we have started introducing new things like cock rings. And I can feel get my self getting to a point where I feel as if I'm going to orgasm.

And it's driving me crazy, as he's also the first person I've actually enjoyed sex with and been open to new things!

I used to be like this probably for about the first year of my relationship. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't relax and let it happen. I don't know how I managed it but one day it just happened and I have never looked back! So my advice to you is to relax and experiment. Maybe get a clitoral vibrator and let your partner use it on you (I sometimes find that a lot nicer than a cock ring) x

RacheyD wrote:

No, I'm even finding it difficult through foreplay and my own. In the past I've had really bad sexual experiences.

This is the first person I've been totally comfortable with, we have started introducing new things like cock rings. And I can feel get my self getting to a point where I feel as if I'm going to orgasm.

And it's driving me crazy, as he's also the first person I've actually enjoyed sex with and been open to new things!

ReacheD, this is all very normal. You are anxious and can't relax, everything you have posted is telling you and us exactly what you are struggling with. Old bad relationship that has you concerned for this one. Worrying is this relationship normal because you thought the old one was. You can't relax your on edge watching to see if it's going to slide into the old relationship. You are getting wound up now because you can't get to that final goal and like most things sexual once they become goal orientated it's even tougher to achieve.

My advice. Try and slow it all down to help to you relax, go for the romance more than the early, New relationship passion. Have a meal in or out. Have a nice long bath together or not. Try to keep the sex side out of it as much as possible. Then get some nice massage oil and take your time to give each other a full body massage leaving the naughty bits till the end. Get to know each other's body's, learn which bits you and he like to have touched and in what way.

Now you should be wonderfully relaxed and still very aroused. In my experience woman need time and much more foreplay, if you try to get the body to do something that the mind isn't ready for it want happen. Most of the time for men it is just stimulation and we are there.

Relax enjoy you deserve it.