no sexual interests :(

me and my partener have a really good sex life. hes always looking at ways to spice things up and its good because i will try most things. but recently ive had no sexual thoughts or anything, he asked me what im into at the moment and i said nothing, because i love him so much and enjoy our sex, i just feel happy and comfortable with him. the thing is hes always coming up with different ideas. i want to have sex but there is no sexual urge at all :S ive never felt like this before. ive really tried getting into things but i just cant. he thought it was him but i told him he has nothing to worry about its just me. its hard aswell because we are used to having sex alot and he feels abit bad knowing hes horny and im not. any ideas what could be wrong?

no its not that, its so strange. its not because im tired or too busy because im not

Contraseption, Health, Medication...

Have you had anything traumatic or overly stressfull happen recently etc???

What about your hormones/Emotional state? Not withion the relationship but you personally? I hate to even suggest it but could it be the Menapause?

Any of these could have an affect.

Oh, Hiya Yummy, Been a while hun! Sorry :(

I wont go into it much out of respect, But Lady J's lost all interest too over the space of a year & I know its health and medication related.

Might be worth looking into ?!

And I just realised your a different Yummymummy lol, Or are you???

mabye there are turn ons you didn't know you had. Delve into fetlife.com. just a suggestion

Good shout Robin. Might help to stir something up again?!

I know its helped me get past some "issues" I had with my own preferences on there :)