Noisey vibrators!!

My favourite vibrator I bought at Sexhibition 2 years ago has died. I’ve built up a collection of others that don’t quite meet the mark from the expensive Eros to the cheap as chips pocket rocket to try to replace it.

I need a powerful one so bought what reviewers said was the most powerful vibrator out there which is mains powered and is marketed as a body massager also.

Whilst it is OK it sounds like a bloody builders Jack Hammer!! I have two teenage sons and whilst they are not daft I don’t want to broadcast the fact that me and my husband are having sex and sounding like we’re adding an extension to the house at the same time.I’ve expensively found out that manufacturers ideas of quiet is not my idea of quiet.

Can anyone recommend a whisper quiet vibrator that is powerful also? I’ve looked at some previous threads but they are either no longer available or not up to the job.

Have you tried something smaller that packs a punch instead of something loud and grumbly like a magic wand? Perhaps one of the more premium clit vibes.

Which vibrator did you buy? A Doxy?

Sorry to ask but what would you be using it for? A couples toy? Or for a specific sex?