noisy neighbours

why is it always that the noisy ones next door always seem to have sex that lasts 10 seconds?

it is a bit of a rollercoaster thing isnt it

you hear and are disgusted and then cant help but be curious .

i do find it strange cause if i was that quick i wouldnt broadcast it as loudly as that, but as long as they are happy i guess

my neighbours are very much noisy neighbours in that aspect, but can tell that shes only noisy near the end because there bed is creaking and squeaking for a good half hour

I can honestly say I've never heard any of my current neighbours. However we were rather noisey one night and my downstairs neighbours chapped up to us I think they were just jealous and need to get themselfs some.

When I worked at Butlins it was just the norm to hear your neighbours at it. The walls in the staff chalets were paper thin.

where we live atm (moving soon) the ceilings and floors are wafer thin, hear my neighbours about me in all details lmao, the people below me can hear them cheering me and my wife on when were going at it but were very loud and proud people lol

My old house was like ures AKR, extreemly thin walls but I have to say I was the noisey sex neighbour =S. If the windows were open the younger lads that would pass would shout upand mimic me *ergg*. Now I live in an old terrace with strong stone walls so maybe no more embarassment, not that I mind, its healthy =D

Malteser81 wrote:

My old house was like ures AKR, extreemly thin walls but I have to say I was the noisey sex neighbour =S. If the windows were open the younger lads that would pass would shout upand mimic me *ergg*. Now I live in an old terrace with strong stone walls so maybe no more embarassment, not that I mind, its healthy =D

there just jealous that there not the ones doing you hun, any man would be so lucky to get a chance ;)

I live in a semi-detached house, and my bedroom and their bedroom are on opposite sides, so there's two rooms between us, plus a wall. I read an article back along about a woman who got an ASBO for having noisy sex and disturbing the neighbours. I read it and thought "Crap, in a few years time, this'll be me!" Especially since my boyfriend told me he likes it when I scream.

we are culprits of this i actually think the guy upstairs listens :)

we try to cushion the headboard rattling off the wall with a pillow but always a few minutes after we finish the guy stomps into the bathroom lololol

weirddddddddddd

Ecksvie wrote:

I live in a semi-detached house, and my bedroom and their bedroom are on opposite sides, so there's two rooms between us, plus a wall. I read an article back along about a woman who got an ASBO for having noisy sex and disturbing the neighbours. I read it and thought "Crap, in a few years time, this'll be me!" Especially since my boyfriend told me he likes it when I scream.

lmao..... what a way to get a criminal record though hun! =D

I think when me and the OH eventually get our own place, we're gonna have to aim for a standalone house, no neighbours on the other side of the walls! I'm loud enough when I'm trying to be quiet :P

Ecksvie wrote:

I think when me and the OH eventually get our own place, we're gonna have to aim for a standalone house, no neighbours on the other side of the walls! I'm loud enough when I'm trying to be quiet :P

and investing in tripple glazing too eh?? lol Xxx

I was the noisy neighbour on holiday, except it lasted a lot longer than 10 seconds! We had people in the apartment next door complain...Luckily i've never heard my neighbours! x

I would be completely disgusted if that happened to me. Only because my sister lives in the house next to me. However it's an old house from the 1800's I live in which has good think stone walls and I've never heard any noises through them.