Non obvious sexy clothing

After seeing threads about comfortable clothing and another on favourite lingerie etc, I need your opinions.

I have a bet with my wife about something. She said if she looses, she will dress up tonight in something for me tonight.
It has to be non sexy ( lacy, etc ) but something I will like.

I love the fitness look. It can be the gym look with tight clothing, it can be tennis player, yoga etc.

What non obviously sexy outfit do you like on a partner.
I know some women have put ‘the builder look, turns them on’ and some people like superhero’s, but what outfit that isn’t a fantasy ( slutty nurse, police, secretary etc) would you ask for?

2 Likes

For me it’s when she wears her hair dressing clothes, it has a nurse vibe about it :rofl:

She likes it when I dress like a skater or band member (jeans, shirt, vans shoes)

1 Like

Yes, both very hot.
My wife would love me to be dressed like Dave Grohl etc, but can only pull off the fat man in a rock T-shirt look.

1 Like

The “Dom” all-black look - black shirt (slightly undone), black trousers, black leather belt, black boots… oof :wink:

3 Likes

I love the OH in a suit! Gets me everytime :drooling_face:

3 Likes

A nice 5 piece suit, do love a waistcoat

2 Likes

Mrs Bonzo would agree with the suited look.
She loves a crisp suit on a man.

I like to see my wife in a long dress or skirt because I know that underneath she’s likely to be wearing a Basque, stockings and no knickers.

Even if she’s fully dressed the long skirt still does it for me because my imagination takes over.

1 Like

A nice pair of high heals. I love watching how her ass wiggles when she’s in heals

2 Likes

Tight jeans and a shirt, with a blazer.
Full suit - 5 piece. Gets me every time. Nothing sexier than seeing his ass in a pair of tight trousers or jeans :drooling_face::ok_hand::hot_face:

1 Like

My preference is either:

• secretary/doctor: short, tight (leather) skirt, tight blouse, high heels and glasses;

• nurse: tight, short tunic over a tight white skirt.

Both ensembles completed with the addition of sheer bra, suspender belt, sexy sheer panties and black, fully fashioned stockings.

1 Like

Wife likes me in a suit, or overalls.

I like her in a wrap dress, or something off the shoulder.

1 Like

What is 5 piece suit.??

Suit trousers, shirt, tie, waistcoat and suit jacket

That would be a 3 piece suit, with a shirt and tie.!!

1 Like

Knee high boots anyone? They go in and out of fashion a bit but not called Fuck Me Boots for nothing…

1 Like

Office uniform tends to be a good win win

Long sleeve t-shirt, blue well fitting jeans that are old and soft and a brown belt thats been softened with wear :drooling_face:

Yeah, 5 pieces all sold together

Do love the other half in her lycra trousers… Gym gear although sweaty kisses aren’t great :joy::joy::joy:
Even her lounge wear…

2 Likes