What are your non-sexual sex preferences?

What are your non-sexual sex preferences? One of mine is that I 100% enjoy sex more if my fiance is wearing a tshirt. Not because he doesn't have a nice body, but because I just love the feel and warmth of him on top of me wearing a tshirt. So what are some non-sexual things that turn you on more during sex? Or turn you off?

I have to have socks on coz I hate feet so my bf kindly keeps his on too,

I do like his top off but occasionally will keep some sorts of clothing on myself as I love the feeel of him running his hands over my clothes

If my wife wears a knee-long wide skirt and high heels I turn on

I also like my husband to wear a t shirt, I love to slide my hands underneath and run them over his body :)

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

What are your non-sexual sex preferences? One of mine is that I 100% enjoy sex more if my fiance is wearing a tshirt. Not because he doesn't have a nice body, but because I just love the feel and warmth of him on top of me wearing a tshirt. So what are some non-sexual things that turn you on more during sex? Or turn you off?

Great new thread and welcome to the forums

My o.h. loves her ordinary everyday knickers pulled up her arise in a wedgie and I love play with her cheeks.

No socks!!! prefer suit or jeans commando on oh.. also white linen shirt....

For me heels first and last and always regardless of other lingerie /clothing.. I do like to dressed so I can be undressed slowly

+1 on the NO socks lustyjoy

I like cologne / scent on a man. When I lean in or place my face on neck / chest and can smell a fresh clean scent... yum!

Sock on, a definite turn on in bed, though I do also like playing tootsie with each other's feet.

a big one for me with my Italian boyfriend is his native language slipping out, mama mia slipped out in conversation the other day and wow the effect it had on me was pretty instant. I practically pounced on him.

Just to point out its not a turn on because I've got sock on more of a case feet repulse me n I cant have my bf touching them x more of a need otherwise im turned off at the thought he might touch them x

I have to wear socks at all times as my feet at freezing cold to touch 24/7, so when they touch my partner he hates it. You could probably say that's one of his preferences.
As for myself, I need to be shaven or at least trimmed for anything to happen otherwise I'll just feel horrific the entire time.

Love oh in a nice shirt with the sleeves rolled up so I can grip his forearms and so that I can unbutton it really slowly ;)

Socks? Huge turn off for us both.

Watching my husband's hands while he's driving turns me on (I actually use this method to filter who I would or wouldn't be attracted to - lol).

Also, I'm really trying to convince him to speak to me in Catalan Spanish which just makes me melt... But he doesn't (Spanish, though not Catalan is his mother tongue). :( I've bagged him to use this against me... suppose he's just keeping it up his sleeve for 'harsh' times ;).

It's interesting seeing how many people have to keep their socks on, I hate hate hate socks. Feet are pretty gross so I get why people keep socks on but I hate my feet being warm. I think I'm just a bit weird haha.

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

It's interesting seeing how many people have to keep their socks on, I hate hate hate socks. Feet are pretty gross so I get why people keep socks on but I hate my feet being warm. I think I'm just a bit weird haha.

I hate that too there is nothing worse than a socked foot where not neccessary especially in bed or any naked activity

Bacon sarnies naked.

I love giving massage, receiving cuddles, but one of my favourites is hot tub and a bottle of champagne, great for getting you relaxed and in the mood.

Naked wild swimming but my OH will not join me ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I enjoy my OH wearing a skirt or dress. Having sex with her with it pulled up and her boobs pulled out is really hot. Basically being so horny we can't be bothered to undress, that kind of thing.

To be honest, her wearing anything with her boobs pulled out just turns me on. Don't get me wrong, I love completely stripping her, but it's always been hot to me seeing her boobs popping up over her top.

My OH used to keep her socks on because of her circulation and she doesn't like her feet. I insist she takes them off now. I don't care that her feet are cold and I like her feet. Keeping your socks on just feels so...unclassy to me.

Turn offs farting while in the middle of action I know its a natural thing but my husbands arse really stinks makes me heave (really easy gag reflex)

Turn ons shirts I love seeing my husband in his shirts with either trousers or a nice pair of jeans or sleeping naked or nxt to nothing on and husband then cuddling up to me

A big trn on for me is my mans aftershave......it is solo. Yummy.... And I feel all hot andbothered if I use his dressing gown...as it has the same aftershave smell on it😊

Socks have got to be off for definite, I hate with a passion if I find socks on.....

Aftershave a bloke has got to smell good....sweet smells like joop or jpg are lush, on a woman I like angel or obsession they are my two most favourite perfumes..