Not happy with you LH!

Dear Lovehoney,

I was trying my best to save all my pennies and not buy anything off your website untill i had a job. However not only do you have a sale on loads of iteams i want, you also have the 3 for £50 on as well!

Now i am poor again!

I hope your happy with yourself!

Steve's Wallet.

(PS, love you <3)

What's that WeeSteeve actually treated himself rather than someone else? Awesome -hugs WeeSteve-

Zaquiel wrote:

What's that WeeSteeve actually treated himself rather than someone else? Awesome -hugs WeeSteve-

well i thought i deserved one :). and buy one i mean 6 :D

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

-laughs- so your wallet hates you and once yout get your toys your arse might too.

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

-laughs- so your wallet hates you and once yout get your toys your arse might too.

nah my arse loves it :P, my balls get jelouse though xD

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

nah my arse loves it :P, my balls get jelouse though xD

-laughs- I bet.

What did you buy? You seem to be very generous!

I too am trying to wait until payday...

Unfortunately we cant afford anything!.... have got almost 8k oh points so we will prob get something from that instead soon! :-)

Well done Ste treating yourself at long last your ass is gonna love you x

Well done Stevey, you never treat yourself! I'm very curious as to what you've got though, and can imagine the look on your mum's face too if she saw your post! :(

I hope you will be alright answering the door to a postman holding a massive LH parcel! :) xxx

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Well done Stevey, you never treat yourself! I'm very curious as to what you've got though, and can imagine the look on your mum's face too if she saw your post! :(

I hope you will be alright answering the door to a postman holding a massive LH parcel! :) xxx

Il be fine answering the door when its stuff from LH, i did it loads! :D, il email you with what im gettin hun x dont want to be posting to the world what im about to enjoy myself with :P

Stevie is actually spending money on himself?!

I got the extra special privilage of seeing what Steve ordered and it looks like we may not see this man for some time....

and when we do he will be back with a huge grin on his face :D

I am glad to see you spoiling yourself for once...long may it continue. Enjoy x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Stevie is actually spending money on himself?!

Well i was saving up for my wee holiday but i defo need a job before i can afford it. so i thought i might as well spend what ive saved :D

Phew! I had a mini panic when I saw the name of this thread... *wipes brow*

Big apologies to your wallet, WeeSteve - but hopefully you're happy with your purchase :)

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Big apologies to your wallet, WeeSteve - but hopefully you're happy with your pucrhase :)

hehehe nah i could never be mad at yoooooooou <3 however my wallets a tight bugger, needs some to get some purse action i think, find him a nice wee hand bag to play with :P

WeeSteve wrote:

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Big apologies to your wallet, WeeSteve - but hopefully you're happy with your pucrhase :)

hehehe nah i could never be mad at yoooooooou <3 however my wallets a tight bugger, needs some to get some purse action i think, find him a nice wee hand bag to play with :P

Haha had to read this twice to figure out the double meaning, you randy boy lol! Hope you are happy with your purchases Steve x

The amount my OH has spent at Lovehoney over the last 12 months, I think we have bought a share of the company!