Not sure what's happening, please can anyone advise?

I would agree on the cheaper bullets not being as good, especially now I've bought more expensive ones. Even though the Touch hasn't done it for me yet, it's brought me very close and you can tell the quality of the vibrations are much better. I don't fancy the mains powered Wand, it looks too bulky and I'd find it too restrictive having to be plugged in all the time. The mini/micro Wand maybe but tbh I'm not keen on the look of them. Yes I did notice how the vibrations on the Desire travelled through my fingers, it's a little annoying and I can see why it would aggravate carpal tunnel. It's not as quiet as the Touch either which again, due to privacy issues, does worry me slightly. I definitely prefer bullets/very small clit vibes when with my hubby, as said above they don't get in the way and they're easy to hold. I too will look at the 50 shades one!

NatandTom wrote:

The Touch is one of the rumblier vibes around although it’s vibrations are dampened a bit because of the silicone surface. The Tango has the same motor but because it has a plastic surface, the vibrations get through a lot better. It’s rated as the best bullet around and it’s one I always reach for when I need a quick reliable fix.

The Desire Bullet and Je Joue bullets are great silicone options for both rumbles and power. Another suggestion would be a wand. You can get smaller rechargeable ones that will work during sex. The Fifty Shades Holy Cow is pretty good for this.

Regarding balms, I usually put the balm on and then apply lube to the toy rather than myself. Balms need a few minutes to develop their sensations so applying lube over the top might disturb that πŸ™‚

Do you have the Je Joue bullet (one with the curved tip that looks like a mini g-spotter. Sorry, I've given up trying to post links as they just never happen here)?

I think there's only one review up at the moment and I'd like a few more to read before spending that much cash.

I was wondering if it was more like the Tango than the Desire vibration wise.

VR wrote:

Do you have the Je Joue bullet (one with the curved tip that looks like a mini g-spotter. Sorry, I've given up trying to post links as they just never happen here)?

I think there's only one review up at the moment and I'd like a few more to read before spending that much cash.

Here you go (I think) πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38475

(if you copy and paste the text from the address bar of the product page it should auto-link it when it posts. At least that's how it works from my phone. Hope this helps. πŸ™‚)

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

Here you go (I think) πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38475

(if you copy and paste the text from the address bar of the product page it should auto-link it when it posts. At least that's how it works from my phone. Hope this helps. πŸ™‚)

Thanks Ian. I've tried many a time but all my links ended up duds. It's not just Lovehoney so I assume it's something to do with my settings and last time OH had a fiddle it didn't go well. I could let my 16year-old nephew have a go but I don't trust the little bugger! He'd fix that problem but make a dozen others. Out telly has never been the same since I left him alone with it for 10 minutes.

Thought I'd update on how I'm getting on with these two clit vibes. The desire bullet is great, has been successful each time I've used it so very happy with that purchase. As I mentioned originally, I'd been struggling to orgasm with the We-vibe touch but one night the desire died on us mid flow so had to reach for the we-vibe as back up and hey presto it did the job so it's definitely worth keeping! Also the LH bliss balm is great, I like the sensation it gives me, feels really nice. I don't use it every time though, only if I've had regular stimulation and think I may need the extra help. It's also handy to put on to get you in the mood if you're not already 😊