Not sure?

hi everybody.

Not sure where to start but as you may guess im a t girl which some may find a bit strange, but im a friendly soul, even if a little quiet, im allways happy to talk about my life and how i have become so happy being who i am.

Being as this is a lovely site and the friendly comments i have had and seen on here i was just wondering how people deal with things that make a change in there lives, be it good or bad.

For me it was when i had to go to A and E in Doncaster on a Saterday night after my friend fell down the stairs , involved an ambulance and me waiting in the waiting room with drunks and addicts, even the police where having a rye smile at me, but since that day i have never looked back.

p.s allways happy to chat about trans related things xx

Sally Adams wrote:

For me it was when i had to go to A and E in Doncaster on a Saterday night after my friend fell down the stairs , involved an ambulance and me waiting in the waiting room with drunks and addicts, even the police where having a rye smile at me, but since that day i have never looked back.

Sometimes it is our hardest moments that give us the greatest strength.

Very true, and realising strength comes from within,

Thank you for your reply Lucky xx

Ork wrote:

This is from a friend of mine who sent me a message earlier today after one of these "event's" last night.

just remember what Buddha says (i'm not buddhist, but it's a nice quote)

"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."

Remember, it's your mind and your thoughts.

Own that bitch.

I dont think buddha said "own that bitch" lol

Ork, widom is not one of my strong points, but peace and happiness is , not a Buddist either but a good way of thinking, our owm happiness is parramount as it affects everyone around us ( gosh, thats a bit hippish) just like me lol

Sexyboots wrote:

I think lots of small things affect and change us but its the big things thats makes us sit up and take notice, then we realise how strong we are. It's not the event that matters it's how you feel about it.

Exactly sexyboots, i wasnt bothered about the abuse from the drunks , thats par for the course, but it was the whole situation that made me thing about things and that has made me a lot happier, still cant get over the protectors of our commonitty laughting at me, only human nature i guess , no bad feelings though

Everyones pretty much summed it up already!

Its a shame that its 2012 yet so many sexual & sexuality related issues are still a problem for

a lot of people!

My hat off to you Sally for being very brave and being the person you you want and are meant to be.

Its strange, On here I can openly admit that I'm a straight guy who loves, No. Is addicted to anal play on myself. And would lovve to try pegging wth my fiance

And that makes me feel so free and open to be able to do that.

Yet if I were to talk about this with one of my mates, Well, They would never let it down. Dont get me wrong they're all awesome mates, But like so many others they're so hung up on sexual orientation, sexual likes and dislikes etc that its pretty much like sitting with a bunch of cavemen sometimes!

Please stick around and add you're brilliant personality to the OA :)

All the best, Sed ;) x

Seduced wrote:

Everyones pretty much summed it up already!

Its a shame that its 2012 yet so many sexual & sexuality related issues are still a problem for

a lot of people!

My hat off to you Sally for being very brave and being the person you you want and are meant to be.

Its strange, On here I can openly admit that I'm a straight guy who loves, No. Is addicted to anal play on myself. And would lovve to try pegging wth my fiance

And that makes me feel so free and open to be able to do that.

Yet if I were to talk about this with one of my mates, Well, They would never let it down. Dont get me wrong they're all awesome mates, But like so many others they're so hung up on sexual orientation, sexual likes and dislikes etc that its pretty much like sitting with a bunch of cavemen sometimes!

Please stick around and add you're brilliant personality to the OA :)

All the best, Sed ;) x

Thank you Sed for your kind words.

As you say, it's 2012 and still people have issues with alot of sexual and gender related issues, but i suppose it will allways be so, so best to be proud of the person you are and enjoy life to its best.

And of course i'll be sticking around, this is one of the friendliest sites i have had the good fortune to come across, plus they sell some awesome things lol .

Sally xx

i was told a lot of negative things in my life ( that i'd not acheive anything academically, that i'd be in a wheelchair and need hip replacements by 16, that i'd never be any good at my sport, that i couldnt live independantly and normally)

and ive done so much more. sometimes facing adversity makes us go "screw you" and gives us determination and drive

Warning! I bring you another long post.

My family has always had issues but a few years ago the rift between my older brother & our parents widend when, after a family wedding my Dad & bro got into an arguement which quickly escalated into a fight (apparently a cousin who sided with my bro threw the 1st punch) with about 6 people beating my Dad. Police were involved but nothing came of it because the group stuck together against my Dad (Who has mental health issues) but several members of that gang have since admitted their involvement to my face but my Dad just can't go through that again. As the middle child I was always the mediator but I have found this whole situation horrible draining.

I dreaded my brother getting married (a ceremony that my parents were not invited to) because I knew what that would mean. Sure enough about a year later, I became an uncle. As a gay man who has already decided not to have any biological kids this was extra special for me. The 1st time I held my niece was when she was just 2 days old, I cried because I instantly loved her unconditionally. I had never experienced something so powerful & nor have I since. I had hesitanted seeing her sooner because I knew this would happen & I knew what trouble was ahead. My parents however are not allowed to see her. My Mam got to hold & kiss her 1st (and so far only) grandchild once, a few weeks after the birth at a meeting with my bro & his wife, me & my Sister were there to. There were conditions presented to my Mam that would govern her involvement in the child's life. Cheif amongst these rules was that my Dad was never to have contact. She refused and has not seen the baby since, although she kisses her photos everyday and proudly shows them to everyone.

My niece is nearly a year old now. She gives me strength to persevere. I hope that when she is older & asks me, that I can provide her with the facts without colouring them with my own judgements. I do not wish to cause a rift between my niece & her parents. I want her to make her own decisions with all of the facts. My greatest hope is that she will be able to rise above this whole mess & love all her family, treating all equally.

I am inspired by Max Ehrman's Desiderata: http://mwkworks.com/desiderata.html