Novaring contraception reviews please!

Hello all! I'm looking to start using the novaring contraception but wanted to get some people's reviews on it first please.
Is it easy to put in?
How has it affected your periods?
And the big question has it fallen out or altered the feeling of sex? Would appreciate both men and woman's perspective on the feel of it during sex please!

Thank you in advance x

I personally have not used this, had to look it up to be honest as I no longer use contraception.

However bumping this to see if others can help on this for you.

Also have you used a mooncup? Looking at the diagrams for insertion seems similar to that... I could be wrong. 

I have used the nuvaring in the past, for about two months. I stopped using it because I got hit pretty hard emotionally by the side effects, but I don't want anyone else to be put off by that, since side effects vary from person to person.

I really appreciated the convenience while I was using it, you really only have to think about it twice a month unlike the pill and you really don't notice it in day to day wear. As for how it feels during sex, I was using it to regulate my period (which it did fine for the one month that I did use it fully, made it lighter too), rather than contraceptive purposes, but it never bothered me during masturbation, though if it does bother you, I was told it can be taken out for up to two hours.

Now the insertion I've found is the fiddly bit. I've also used the mooncup that Leanne mentioned and that's much easier to insert as there's just more to grab. The nuvaring is more akin to inserting a female condom, just without the slippery thing around the outside. Though I suspect you'd get better over time, be prepared to fiddle around the first few times.