Now i'm not into feet..

I was just wondering what people preferences are to wearing socks/shoes/slippers/anything on their feet when walking around your own home? Noone else around me seems to like just bare feet but i think it's really comfy!

Em, i dont mind walkin bout bare foot.. just my feet are really horrable so i prefer to have socks on :)

Yeah my feet are horrible too but for some reason i just cant stand to have anything on them!

yh i know what ya mean! my feet get irriated by socks after a while i do like being el natural when it comes to my feet but im scared of getting an owie from the tacs my parents drop ALL THE TIME!

Why would you drop tacs on the floor!! thats just waiting to be stepped on!

I'm constantly stepping on things, had a shard of glass in my heel yesterday! i go out in the garden with bare feet and have stepped on old nails and all sorts, think my feet are just used to being abused now lol but i always wash my feet on a nighttime to make sure they're still in one piece :)

I am bare feet all the way :) but my house is all carpet. if I'm at my mum's I wear small slipper socks

I go bare feet at home because I work very long hours and am on my feet all day, it's nice to let my feet breathe and feel the cool carpet underneath to relax them - ouchy

my parents are like blind, so they drop it and cant find it then just think " oh well. better not say anything about it and just wait till steven stands on the damn thing"

Highly_Insatiable wrote:

I am bare feet all the way :) but my house is all carpet. if I'm at my mum's I wear small slipper socks

So this is where the bare feet people are hiding! My house is all laminate or tile flooring aside from my stairs which is carpet and i always manage to stand on the small spikes that keep the carpet on! think i should be made to wear shoes to stop hurting myself!

I love feet!! I wear socks in the house!

but some of my lady friends are bare feet which I really love!!

kinkycop wrote:

I love feet!! I wear socks in the house!

but some of my lady friends are bare feet which I really love!!

Yeh I occasionally so that too! Also, my dog still hasn't gotten used to the fact I've got a tattoo on my foot (since a year and a half) so when he sees it he jumps at it, or licks it or sniffs it!

DarthKitty wrote:

I was just wondering what people preferences are to wearing socks/shoes/slippers/anything on their feet when walking around your own home? Noone else around me seems to like just bare feet but i think it's really comfy!

I rarely just wear socks in the house.. usually just bear feet if I have just got up out of bed until I get dressed and ready to go out. The first thing I do when I get home from work or from a night out is take my shoes/trainers/boots off... cant stand to wear them at home but that includes my socks too.

Bare feet all the way!

I have been told it is good for them.

I LOVE my girlfriends feet.

Never had a thing for anyones feet before.

But as soon as I saw them I fell in love with them.

Love sucking her perfect toes!

Slippers as soon as i walk into the house, i'm on my feet all day at work so need to feel comfy at home, even take them to hotels with me to wear in our room!

I kick my shoes off the minute I get home though Mollydog does like to pounce on my toes, still she isn't with me on holiday so they are enjoying being able to wriggle

This makes me so happy that i now know other people do it! it sounds like such a trivial thing to think noone walks around barefoot but literally noone i know does!

Bare feet when it's warm, socks when it's cold. I'll wear slippers before I get dressed in the winter or occasionally slippers and socks after I've got dressed when it's really cold. This is in my family house. I never wear shoes around the house.

in my student accommodation last academic year I spent most of my time in slippers. Socks were too slippy on the laminate flooring and I injured myself falling over the 2nd day after I arrived, and it was FREEZING most of the time too.

:) bleedy quotes!!!

Highly_Insatiable your dogs lucky.

I spend as much time as possible barefoot. I like shoes (buying them) but take them of as soon as i walk thorough the door. if i can get away without wearing them somewhre then i'll be barefoot in a flash :)