Nudist Intrigue

I agree with regards to the erection etiquette/penis politeness! I was thinking, if I ever went to one it would be with a girlfriend or other type of partner, but whenever I'm with someone who I have sex with then I'm always in some state of arousal. I think I'd just have to sort of bury myself in the sand and just expose my bum!

I'm sure there must be some hot nudists! They can't all be the wrong-side-of-middle aged balding old German men, can they?

There MUST be... but I'd say if you were young and hot you might have a problem with being naked around the wrong-side-of-middle aged balding old German men. No??

well if you were to be a nudist then i'm sure you could start a trend for all the youger people to join you, well at least all the women will flood the beach's just to see you!

I wouldn't mind too much the other men, it's not like I'd be looking too much at them. I have been on nudist beaches before, but it was abroad where there more relaxed and a normal beach can be popular with nudists and not sectioned up - I was wearing normal beach stuff, but there were naked people around. If I wasn't on a family holiday I would have joined in, I do like being naked in public! Haha at uni I went for a bit of a naked jog with 2 other friends after a few too many cheap drinks. We ended up running about 2 miles, once all around our accomodation site in a big lap, and then off to the other uni accomodation site - so many taxis beeped us as it was club closing time and everyone was going home. We eventually got to the other halls and some girls got out of a taxi just as we arrived, so I asked them to take a photo of us and handed them my phone! Haha I'm ridiculously brazen after a few drinks/a challenge. A month or two later we had a night out where we all wore white tshirts and wrote on each other, the morning after that someone had written on my back 'I don't know who you are, all I know is that you did the naked mile. Legend' - I felt like a character from an American Pie film or something!

HAHA. Never did anything like that at uni. Was too busy being naked in my room.......or someone elses room .lol. As regards the beach thing, i think id be more confident to do it on holiday with a girlfriend, as a) its a dam site warmer, b) the heat always makes me kinky and horny anyway, and c) less chance of running into someone you know.lol.

The closest I have been to doing this was to get a pedallo (god knows how you spell it) when on hol with an ex, go out as far as we were allowed, stripped my shorts off and dived in for a swim and then dried off in the sun naked. But that was well out of proper sight, and my ex didn't even go topless! worthless!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I wouldn't mind too much the other men, it's not like I'd be looking too much at them. I have been on nudist beaches before, but it was abroad where there more relaxed and a normal beach can be popular with nudists and not sectioned up - I was wearing normal beach stuff, but there were naked people around. If I wasn't on a family holiday I would have joined in, I do like being naked in public! Haha at uni I went for a bit of a naked jog with 2 other friends after a few too many cheap drinks. We ended up running about 2 miles, once all around our accomodation site in a big lap, and then off to the other uni accomodation site - so many taxis beeped us as it was club closing time and everyone was going home. We eventually got to the other halls and some girls got out of a taxi just as we arrived, so I asked them to take a photo of us and handed them my phone! Haha I'm ridiculously brazen after a few drinks/a challenge. A month or two later we had a night out where we all wore white tshirts and wrote on each other, the morning after that someone had written on my back 'I don't know who you are, all I know is that you did the naked mile. Legend' - I felt like a character from an American Pie film or something!

Can we see this photo jake? Im not sure I believe you External Media

Been there imagined all would be starkers, young ones with parents and fab tans, BUT they were in the minority, plenty of textiles around, very very offputting. The age old dilemma of the fantasy not matching upto reality!!! Papagayo in Lanzarote was the place, instead we came back got naked and got in the pool. See Imelda's photo blog for some of the pool snaps !!!

Still hunkering for the experience though.

Tallboy

I just couldnt do it being nekid infront of all those people just makes me cringe and also seeing all those naked folk just going about doing their own thing... old woman naked knitting sitting in a rocking chair with her legs slightly open makes me a lil green behind the gills....or maybe im put off because I saw a doc- on TV with naked folk on that live on a colony in the USA somewhere and all I rememeber is the old woman knitting!

Its not something I would be rushing out to do anyway.

Although all power to the people that want to do it..but I rather suspect that what Tallboy is saying is more along the truth... it will not live up to your fantacy

Thanks Laynie but shouldn't we keep on looking nonetheless!!!

Tallboy

I'm desperate to try a nudist place. I'd LOVE to swim naked but I've just never ahd the chance. It's defo on my wish list.

oooooooooooo you CAN NOT beat sleeping naked. Even on your own it feel great, and with someone else naked in the bed too its soooo comforting and relaxing.

lol. I only do it when im sure my parents wont come in in the morning. But whilst at uni i slpt naked every night. Behind a tightly locked door mind you.lol. Miss uni

pinkbeach wrote:

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Can we see this photo jake? Im not sure I believe you External Media

Nice try! To be honest it was so dark you couldn't see anything particularly interesting anyway! Sorry to disappoint!

let me in on when our planning the trip ;)

I used to skinny dip at night in the Pennines, that l found horny as hell, the thought that there might be someone there able to see you in the dark, it did happen once!!!

Tallboy

It lead to anything TB?

I have been naked in public on nudist friendly beaches in: Fuerteventura, the atmosphere was relaxed and not sexual and Spain this beach had a more sexual atmosphere.

I was nervous at first; once I got over the nerves it felt good. Most of the people on the beaches I have been to were also naked, this does make it easier. I did walk down the beaches nude, I enjoy the free feeling it brings and would do it again if the location was right. Personally I prefer to wear my wicked weasel thong bikini than being naked, I feel sexier in it. Swimming naked is great and would recommend it, I have only ever done it on holiday.

My parents took me to a nudist beach in Devon..must say though, at the time I was truly embarrassed.....I found everyone was really friendly, and beach volleyball was the game to be played...lol

Swimming nude is a much different experience then with a cossie on, that is for sure!

Ever been tempted to go back Mrs37, volleyballing or not.

Tallboy

sexytime wrote:

I've always been a fan of being naked in my home when alone or with a gf. But recently I have to admit to being rather intrigued by the idea of being naked in public, like at a nudist beach or camp site, even though I know that I would be too nervous to ever do it.

Has anyone here ever gone to a place like this or been nude anywhere else?

When alone or no kids at home - I am naked - thats a given - and have pushed it to skinny dipping in our pool and walking to the pool and getting out and walking back to the house naked -

I have been to a public amenity in Austria - mid winter so its all heated where there is a indoor pool etc - however the sauna area is mixed and you all get naked in the same common change room and have a sauna or relax after in the common area men and woman naked together - its such a mind fuck as it is so natural - that you dont even get a hard on - ok well a semi - then I must admit - but it was great.

Ever since then I really want to go to a nudist resort, but not too sure Mrs wants the same - but i am working on it - bottom line _ i love being naked - and why not?