Number of Orgasms

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Yes we poor men are out gunned here by the ladies. Went away in a hotel with my OH recently, I was allowed 4 in 24 hours. Having done that for a long time

I managed to get one male partner to reach 10 in a day without sex enhancing pills. Although he was diabetic, so maybe that contributed to it?

Wow lucky man, is he a youngish guy? That's the thing about us guys as we get older it takes a little more effort

Gentle giant wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Yes we poor men are out gunned here by the ladies. Went away in a hotel with my OH recently, I was allowed 4 in 24 hours. Having done that for a long time

I managed to get one male partner to reach 10 in a day without sex enhancing pills. Although he was diabetic, so maybe that contributed to it?

Wow lucky man, is he a youngish guy? That's the thing about us guys as we get older it takes a little more effort

I think he's what you would class middle age. Although I wish I could talk more about diabetes and sex lives, as it won't seem as good, once you know more =)

The most I've managed without going soft inbetween is 3 in an evening. I was feeling exceedingly horny & my wife wanted to see how many times she could make me cum ( 1st in her puss, 2nd hand job & 3rd in her mouth) - my birthday last week.

Other than that I haven't counted over a whole day, probably max of 5 or 6 max in a 24 hour period, a few years back now !!!

my BF loves it when I cum multiple times.....and so do I! I loose count but in one long session, it was in double figures.

17/18 times on a particularly horny day, i guess im a greedy orgasmer as i find the more i cum the more it makes me want more.

I think it's about 5 in a few minutes... that was by myself with one of my trusty bullets :D

i'm generally once and only once, but there have been a couple of times when the first one wasn't too big, and i've managed 2

the most i have done in a day in 3

I managed to count 8 during an anal sex session, then it got crazy and I lost count! My OH is a real giver and being nearly 10 years younger than me has a lot of energy to put into it! In a whole night it will easily reach the 20's.

Thank you for the interesting replies. I don't seem to have the energy to have more than one these days *sigh*

omg I lost count in session I had yesterday!! it must have been about 7-8 and last was multiple - just amazing, can't wait for tomorrow when I am hoping he will do my fav activity he knows it kills me!! Then I can just keep going, will try to remember to count next time not what is usually on my mind when it is happening!! hehe

When me and my girlfriend first started we had days of just being in bed so it meant we got a lot done! Probably around 30 between us over the day - we only got out of bed for tea and chocolate

OH managed to make me cum three times the other night. She would only do it if I was on my tip-toes with my knees bent!!! Thighs are still sore now!!

I think about three was my max. I tend to only have single orgasms because I become so sensitive after! It's almost painful!

Mr Ted
4 in one Night
6 in one Day

Mrs Ted
12 in one Night
13 in one Day (morning quicky before ^ that night)

We haven't had a full day session for ages! We need a babysitter soon!

4 is average when things are good, though sometimes it could only be twice

Wow.. I hope i'm Wrong here and sorry for suggesting this BUT 22- 26 Ogs in a day ! plus the rest of the outrageous claims- this can't be a generalisation of the every day woman surely?

I've been with My OH for 23 years and I'd say 4 is the max she can take ( Unless she's over sensitive and the wash of euphoria is to much for her ,) hence the reason she can't take anymore after four OGs. She regularly has multiple OGs and that's with stimulations from all angles, Anal vaginal and clitoral at the same time, the longest she's had I'd say was around 45 secs of convulsions and after shocks there after for about 10 mins.

So is this a general thing for most woman to have longer lasting OGs but would count each convulsion as a separate OG?

maybe I'm just crap, LOL

Think mine was 5 in the space of like 3 hours and I literally had to be pinned down so I didn't push him away I was that sensative lol, was rather amazing

LAR I also can't believe the 20's explanations lol.. I couldn't even stay wet after my maximum of 5 I was definately spent :P

have you ever punched him to get off lol, had that a few time, even received a nice black and blue cheekbone for my services, was well worth the shiner

I did 11 in one night when I was much much younger.

Nowadays I can burst 3-4 in a row but then i'm spent for a decent amount of time, Taking it slower can do 5 or 6.

Had the missus do upwards of 15 with toys and a long session with lots of teasing and foreplay.