O my word I am sooo bored at work!!

I'm not sure it is his thing loo

Ha ha i guess its an acquired taste... try it he might like it x x

So, will your toys get christened tonight?

Hmmm i'd like to think so but she's not home till late so i dont know whether to start without her x. what do you think?

I'd start without her!!!

You boys are all the same; selfish 😝😝😝

He he may as well get warmed up... are you saying you were waiting for your oh when you were in the bath hehe

Sounds like you were in the same position x x so how did the bath events work out for this morning... did you need any lubricating or did you manage to slide it in nicely z x

Ha Ha!

would you like to share?

Make sure to share the url or mail DW :-)
What other things get christened tonight?
Mine is a new cock ring.

Rubber or metal, SOT4U

Rubber with a balls strap as well... I like that tight feeling

Well this is certainly helping my afternoon go faster however the bloody phone keeps interrupting my reply!!

Your FB is in for a good night then 😈😈 How would you best describe the effect a cock ring has on you?

Hi all,

I have just hidden several posts throughout this conversation as they've broken our rules.

Overall the thread is within our guidelines , but in all honesty, the entire conversation is a bit sexually fueled so I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Please refresh your memory on the Forum Rules, and in particular:

- Do not share contact information (email addresses, phone numbers etc)

- Do not flirt (this isn't a place for you to come and get turned on or masturbate. It's for information, tips and support.)

- Do not offer gifts or sexy photos

- Do not exclude others from joining the conversation by continually talking to one or two people

From here on in, please keep it clean.

Thanks

Sorry y'all one of those days i guess

Sorry if I was guilty (but don't think I was ??????) xxx